Nectar Lifesciences Ltd
SCO 38-39, Sector 9d,
Department: Engineering (Maintenance / Electrical/ Instrumantation).
Designation: Dy. Manager/ Manager / Sr. Manager
Experience: 8-15 Yrs
Qualification: B. Tech (Mech./ Electr./ Instrumt.)
Role & Resposibilities:
- To carryout preventive & breakdown maintenance of factory as per schedule.
- To make & maintain preventive engineering schedule. Operating the Utility at Optimum Level.
- To skilfully handle operations & maintenance, preventive maintenance & calibration of engineering services for fully Automated HVAC, Air Handling Units, Facility Management & plant electrical, mechanical & instrumentation work.
- To do cost reduction by bringing efficiency in the process i.e. process improvements and reducing the cost in the overall system as far as engineering function is concerned.
- Training and development of sub ordinates to enhance the skills.
Nectar Lifesciences Ltd. (NLL) is a knowledge driven organization which constitutes a vital part of fast growing Indian Pharmaceutical Industry. In a short span of existence, NLL has today emerged as 365 ranked organization amongst the top 500 Indian Corporates & is currently among top 25 fore runners of the Indian Pharmaceutical industry with a top 5 ranking in the Indian Bulk Drug Industry from a stand alone Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API Manufacture) perspective.
NLL has transformed itself to being the most integrated player in the Global Cephalosprins Industry within Anti Infective Therapeutic segment.
Click above to
apply to Nectar Lifesciences Ltd