Dr.Reddy’s Laboratories Limited
Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company based in Hyderabad,Telangana, India. Dr.Reddy’s manufactures and markets a wide range of pharmaceuticals in India and overseas.The company has over 190 medications, 60 active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs) for drug manufacture,diagnostic kits, critical care,and biotechnology products.Dr. Reddy’s began as a supplier to Indian drug manufacturers,but it soon started exporting to other less-regulated markets that had the advantage of not having to spend time and money on a manufacturing plant that would gain approval from a drug licensing body such as the U.S.Food and Drug Administration. Reddy’s path into new drug discovery involved targeting speciality generics products in western markets to create a foundation for drug discovery.Development of speciality generics was an important step for the company’s growing interest in the development of new chemical entities.The elements involved in creating a speciality generic,such as innovation in the laboratory,developing the compound,and sending the sales team to the market,are also stages in the development of a new specialty drug.Starting with speciality generics allowed the company to gain experience with those steps before moving on to creating brand-new drugs.
- Post Name:Production Chemist
- Exp:1-4 years
Educational Qualification:B.Sc (Chemistry)
- Production of goods as per approved plan and on-time delivery of production targets
- Proper and correct filling up of BPR
- Ensuring safety at work
- Ensuring m/c & equipment are handled and maintained(in ready to use conditiion)as per SOP,compliance(regulatory,statutory and legal)are understood,implemented and monitored on a daily basis
- Ensuring proper handling,storage & monitoring of inventoriies as per SOP
- Improvement of yields
- Waste reduction
- Discipline and adherence to SOPs
- Documentation in line with the ssite SOPs
- Candidates who has attended the interview with Dr.Reddy’s in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Position are based at Hyderabad and Miryalaguda.
Candidates needs to carry the following documents:-
- Updated CV
- Recent color photograph
- Latest 3 months payslips
Time:9 am – 10 am
Venue: Rockdale Hotel
Seven Hills Hospital Road