National Institute of Technology
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur
713209,West Bengal, India
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Medical Officer (Vacancies-03) and Nurse Assistant (vacancies-03: Male-1, Female-2) at Medical Unit, NIT Durgapur purely on Contractual basis initially for a period of one year
Salary: Rs 55,000/-
Salary: Rs 20,000/-
MBBS Degree in any one of the Schedules to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) and must be registered in a State Medical Register or Indian Medical Register.
B.Sc. (Nursing) or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or equivalentfrom an Institution recognised by Nursing Council of India. Diploma candidates should have minimum two years’ experience in a recognized Hospital.
How to apply:
Applications completed in all respects in the prescribed format along with enclosures must reach “Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Durgapur, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur-713209, West Bengal, India”by 5:00 PM on25th , February , 2016.
Further details and application form can be downloaded from the Institute website: http://www.nitdgp.ac.in
Terms and Conditions:
- The appointment will be on contractual basis, initially for a period of 01(one) year. The contract may be renewed on mutually agreed terms and conditions. However this cannot be claimed as a right for any benefit/future absorption.
- The Medical Unit, NIT Durgapur runs on 24×7 basis.
- The selected candidates should be ready to work in shift duty system (including night duty) with 01 (one) day off weekly.
- In case of Medical Officers, retired doctors may also apply.
- In case of Nursing Assistant / Staff Nurse, recently retired nurses may also apply.
- Salary will be consolidated (all inclusive) and depending on qualification, experience, knowledge and proficiency.
- Merely possessing the prescribed qualifications does not ensure that candidate would be called for the interview.
- The institute reserves the right to decide the number of vacancies in any position depending on the dynamic change and availability of good candidates.
Reservation in recruitment will be as per Government of India norms as applicable to NIT Durgapur.
- The application form may be downloaded from the Institute website: http://www.nitdgp.ac.in//. See page 3 to 4 of this advertisement.
click above to download