Gandhi Setu Colony, South Bajrangpuri,
SARP PHARMACEUTICALS is the Manufacturer of Pharmaceutical Medicines, Anti Dandruff Shampoo and Ayurvedic Soap. In addition to this, the company is engaged in providing services for the third party Manufacturers in this domain. The company has emerged as a global Pharmaceutical Company with its clear focus on advancing the treatment of patients who demand critical care. It has gained a reliable name for providing innovative and highly cost-effective medicines to the worldwide hospital marketplace. The company has about 50 owned as well as registered products, which are made available as franchisee products in bulk quantities. Additionally, it holds third-party manufacturing (As per the demands of the clients) rights in India as well as abroad for offering ready-to-use Allopathic formulations that can be used in new drug applications. What makes our products stand out in comparison to other alternatives available is the fact that these possess favorable attributes to satisfy the unmet medical needs in the Critical Care Hospital Product Market. SARP has created a business model that demonstrates a sustained and clear capacity for creativity and innovation in the development and implementation of its products & services. It is different than others. The business model demonstrates, Innovation in Products, Research & Development, Formulations Development, Development in Process & Packaging, Technological Developments, Sustained improvement in Product Quality, Timely Deliveries, Service & Customer Satisfaction, Competitive environment – Sales Price & Purchase, Sustained Growth with Excellence.
Success is a product of team work, respect towards your people, leadership skills, personal integrity, commitment & hard work, continuous improvement, progressive realization of goals and building a community & not a network. The success of an organization is a team effort, playing their role in harmony, under the direction of an able leader. In its pursuit of growth with internationally accepted excellent quality health care products; and in its flight for excellence, each achievement is a brief stopover of journey and is not a permanent destination of success.
The Human Footprint: SARP will educate its employee, investors, management and all stakeholders in the benefits of living, adopting and pursuing sustainable lifestyle in today’s World. We will invest in Green technologies and embrace a responsible and sustainable approach to sourcing and outsourcing.
Compassion: SARP will provide entire diverse employee base with access to affordable healthcare and insurance, holistic well being facilities, care, family support and education. We will also ensure educational and healthcare facilities for our lower income members in an egalitarian and sustainable manner.
Philanthropy: SARP will invest a percentage of its profits towards the welfare of the entire country and then the planet through its charitable trusts and organizations.
Thought Leadership and Mentoring: SARP will give back to the community it lives in by providing free mentorship and entrepreneurial assistance to all citizens who wish to better their lives.
Diversity: Like all Indian companies we are always struggling to ensure our workplace is fair and just and looks after women, minorities and the physically challenged. It is our belief that a diverse family makes for a richer family.
We have a well-managed team of professionals, which has gained deep knowledge and expertise in this domain. The team comprises of highly qualified professionals, who make efforts to make available medicines, which are made using adequate composition of safe ingredients. Our team comprises of procuring agents, quality controllers and warehousing & packaging experts.
We never compromise on the quality of the products that we offer. We supply products that are carefully sourced from the reliable vendors in the domain. All the products are formulated with an effective composition of quality tested ingredients and are hygienically packed so as to retain their medicinal properties and effectiveness.
OUR SUCCESS & QUALITY, STOPS @ NOTHING !
At SARP to maximize Quality we take a three step approach; researching, planning, and executing. Knowing the attributes of your brand is never nearly enough. It’s critical to understand the competitive environment, payer attitudes, prescriber perceptions, and patient awareness.
- Develop strategic platforms and brand plans – SARP ensures that a well planned and researched strategic platform serves as the foundation to drive tactical plans and product messaging.
- Product Attribute Mapping – as a critical part of the brand planning SARP will analyze the market and determine where your brand is positioned ensuring that all product attributes are leveraged.
- Market Research and analysis – SARP has experience in doing the appropriate market research to develop messaging that will be well received and ultimately drive market share.
- Create tactical plans to maximize push/pull through at all segments of distribution – SARP focuses on plan level tactical plans to leverage and improve formulary placement.
- Evaluate return on effort for all initiatives – SARP doesn’t stop at tactical implementation, we work closely with you evaluate return on effort and revise planes on a regular basis.
- Customer segmentation and prioritization – determining who your customers are is on the forefront of SARP does best. We believe that a straight customer deciling is not enough to target efficiently.
- SARP PHARMACEUTICALS support several development schemes, road passenger amenities, road side greenery, police booths and employee economic development amenities.
- SARP PHARMACEUTICALS has been supplying free medicine to medical camps and charitable hospitals.
- We believe that socially responsible products, socially responsible employee relationship and deep commitment to well being of employees is a contribution to Society.
- We believe that God has given us an opportunity to serve Humanity. We are thankful to God. Manufacture of best quality medicines for cure and care of the humanity, is the best service of the society.
- We believe in production of innovative, human friendly and highest quality medicines to serve human beings; rather than direct donation of funds.
- SARP PHARMACEUTICALS has provided employment to around 1500 people. It is not employment of people; 1500 families thrive with such employment.
- SARP PHARMACEUTICALS has provided transport facilities, partly free & partly subsidized food facilities to its employees.
INTERNSHIPS–Secure your Pharma Life:
SARP offers a variety of internship opportunities for undergraduate/graduate students and recent college graduates interested in a career in the pharmaceutical sciences. Our internships are designed to inspire students with a life-long appreciation and commitment to the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry by providing unique, hands-on opportunities to conduct scientific research and support services under the mentorship of SARP scientists in a variety of disciplines. The experience gained through these SARP Pharmaceuticals internships should provide both the knowledge and experience base to prepare the intern for entry level employment within related fields.
College Internship Program Overview
- Internship Session & Start Dates: Summer – June
- Application Deadline*: April 1
- Interview Period: Mid-to end of May
*Late internship applications may be reviewed, but priority is given to applications submitted by the deadline.
We ask for a minimum 8 week commitment (unless otherwise stated in the program description). Most internships are 8–10 weeks long, but they can be longer with prior approval from your program manager.
- Applicant must be enrolled in an accredited university or college program at the undergraduate or graduate level OR be a recent college graduate to be eligible to apply for a SARP internship. Students must have a minimum score of 85% in B.Pharma. International applicants must speak English fluently.
- Students must provide the names and contact information for 1) a recommending professor 2) a professional recommendation. A letter of recommendation is not required at the time of application.
We do accept international interns who speak English fluently. We are unable to assist international applicants in the process of obtaining a visa but will be happy to supply accepted interns with a letter on SARP letterhead stating that they have been accepted to the program.
Most of SARP Intern Programs are unpaid. However, through our collaboration with some universities, we often host students who are paid by their home university for research done at our facility. Please check with your university to see if you are eligible for a paid summer research position.
Internship Areas and Intern Duties:
Interns typically work 16-20 hours per week and follow all our rules and regulations. Occasionally longer hours, weekends and/or nights may be required. Dress for most internships is casual with appropriate laboratory/ manufacturing area apparel and footwear. Positions in some divisions may require more professional attire. Paid positions funded by university grant programs may require 40 hours/week.
Application and Screening Procedure:
Applicants must submit a one-to-two page Statement of Interest, a resume or CV, unofficial college transcript, and contact information for a recommending professor and a professional recommendation to be considered for an internship. Interviews are required for paid positions and may be requested for other positions as well. Telephone and/or SKYPE interviews may be considered for students applying from distant locations.
Krebs Biochemicals & Industries Limited
click above to visit
this company / organization