Bhabha Atomic Research Centre
(Medical Division, CHSS)
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre offers creative and rewarding career opportunities to young qualified men and women who like challenges in frontline areas of Nuclear Science and Technology and are keen to be a part of the expanding Indian nuclear power programme. Ample prospects are available for pursuing innovative research in Physics, Chemistry, Geology, Geophysics, Engineering and Biosciences at BARC and other DAE units.
‘Technology makes it possible, but it is the people who make it happen’, is a well-known adage. With this objective in mind, the visionary Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha set up the prestigious BARC Training School, Mumbai in the year 1956 as a center for in-house training of professionals, for developing highly skilled manpower, thus ensuring that the country becomes self-reliant and self-sustaining in the field of Nuclear Science and Technology. To meet the changing needs of DAE, four additional BARC Training Schools have come up at Hyderabad, Indore and Kalpakkam.
BARC Hospital would like to empanel Cardiothoracic surgeon for Surgical Superspeciality Unit. The following are the requirements
Cardiothoracic & Vascular Surgery
No of Post:02
- MCh or DNB in Cardiothoracic & Vascular surgery (CTVS)
Experience:At least 5 years practice/attachment at a multispeciality hospital after the minimal qualification
Desirable:Experience in minimally invasive thoracic surgeries
- Willingness to come to BARC Hospital and operate the patients as and when called for, and also for consultation of patients at his/her clinic on credit basis. The Empanelled doctor is expected to perform all Cardiothoracic surgeries & participate in post-operative care including follow-up cases operated by him/her
- BARC Hospital will issue necessary referral letter in favour of the patients and the patients are to be treated on credit basis. On giving treatment, the doctor has to submit his/her bill, original counterfoil of the referral letter duly signed and stamped, advanced receipt for settlement of the claim. All efforts will be made to settle the claim within 45 working days.
- The selected doctor has to fill up the Electronic Clearance Form and furnish all the required details for crediting the bill amount to his/her account directly.
- The selection of doctors will be made by the Committee on the basis of the CV/Bio-data submitted
Applications, in the prescribed format, may be forwarded to Administrative Officer-III, Medical Division, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai 400 094
Application Should be Apply On Or before :15th January. 2016.
Click Above to Download