NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY
ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG
National Institute of Immunology (NII) is an autonomous research institute located in New Delhi, under the Department of Biotechnology (DBT) for research in immunology.NII was established on 24 June 1981, with Prof. M. G. K. Menon as Chairman of its governing body. It has its origins in the ICMR–WHO Research & Training Centre in Immunology at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, which was merged with NII in 1982.However, NII continued to function from AIIMS laboratory of its honorary Director Prof G.P. Talwar, till its new building was constructed in 1983, carved out of the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) campus.G.P. Talwar is the founder director of this institute.
Applications are invited for the position of Attendant (Project) for the following time bound sponsored project as per the details given below :
Post Detail :
1.Name of the post : Attendant (Project)
Total No.of Vacancy : 01 (One Position only)
Name of the Project Investigator & Email ID :
Dr. Akhil C. Banerjea
Staff Scientist –VII
Emoluments : The selected candidates will draw consolidated emoluments as per Institute Rules, depending upon qualifications & experience
Rs. 10,140/- per month (fixed) (As per minimum wages rates notified by the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi)
General Terms and Conditions :
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise.
Please Note :-
1. Applications containing incomplete information shall not be entertained.
2. Date of passing the examinations must be indicated clearly.
How to Apply :
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone
numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/Women and PH candidates are exempted subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS : 15th April, 2016
click above to download