ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES
ANSARI NAGAR, NEW DELHI-110 029
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi will conduct walk-in interview for the following faculty posts on CONTRACTUAL BASIS for a period of one year or till such time the alternate arrangement s are made, whichever is earlier, on Thursday, the 26th November, 2015 at 10.00 A.M.
Name of the post:
- Assistant Professor of Biotechnology
- Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine (Main Department)
- Assistant Professor of Gastroenterology
- Assistant Professor of Geriatric Medicine
- Assistant Professor of G.I. Surgery & Liver Transplantation
- Assistant Professor of Medicine
- Assistant Professor of Microbiology
- Assistant Professor of Neurology
- Assistant Professor of Neuro-Radiology
- Assistant Professor of Nephrology
- Assistant Professor of Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Rheumatology
- Assistant Professor of Surgery
- Assistant Professor of Surgical Oncology
- Lecturer in English & Communication Skills
1. Assistant Professor : Rs. 1,00,000/
2. Lecturer in English & Communication Skills: Rs. 45,000/
Venue of the interview:Committee Room adjacent to the office of the Director, AIIMS
For medical candidates:
Three years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of MD or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
For non-medical candidates:
Three years teaching and/or research experience in a recognized Institution in the subject of specialty after obtaining the qualifying degree of Ph.D or a qualification recognized equivalent thereto.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR CONTRACT APPOINTMENT FOR FACULTY POSTS:
- The appointment is purely on CONTRACT BASIS for a period of one year or till such time the regular appointments against these vacant posts are made, whichever is earlier, with effect from the date of joining. If the contract is not extended further, the same will lapse automatically. The appointment can also be terminated at any time, on either side, by giving one month’s notice or by paying one month’s salary, without assigning any reason or failure to complete the period of three months to the satisfaction of competent authority.
- The consolidated remuneration for the post of Assistant Professor/Lecturer in English & Communication Skills will be Rs. 1,00,000/-/ Rs. 45,000/- per month (consolidated) respectively.
- The appointee shall perform the duties as assigned to him/her. The competent authority reserves the right to assign any duty as and when required. No extra/additional allowances will be admissible in case of such assignment.
- The appointee shall not be entitled to any benefit like Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, Medical Attendance Treatment, Seniority, Promotion etc. or any other benefits available to the Government Servants, appointed on regular basis.
- The appointee shall not be granted any claim or right for regular appointment to any post of AIIMS.
- The appointee shall be on the whole time appointment of the AIIMS and shall not accept any other assignment, paid or otherwise and shall not engage himself/herself in a private practice of any kind during the period of contract.
- The appointment to the said post will be subject to medical fitness from the competent medical board for which he/she will be sent to the designated Medical Authority.
- Leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoPT&T’s O.M. No.12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated the 12th April, 1985 as amended by OM No. 12016/1/96-Estt(L) dated the 5th July, 1990.
- On appointment, the appointee will be required to take an oath of allegiance to the Constitution of India or make a solemn affirmation to that effect in the prescribed proforma.
- The appointee is not entitled to any T.A. for attending the interview and joining the appointment
to apply AIIMS