Hindustan Copper Limited
Ashutosh Chowdhury Avenue, Kolkata – 700019
Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is a listed profit making vertically integrated, multi-Unit, Schedule-A Miniratna Central Public Sector Enterprise in the field of Copper production with gross turnover of Rs.1127.49 Crores in 2014-15. Its activities include mining, beneficiation, smelting, refining and production of finished Copper products at Units located in picturesque surroundings in the states of Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan and Maharashtra with the Corporate Office at Kolkata. The Units have well-developed Townships with modern facilities. The Company is on a fast track of growth and expansion. Its approach is‘People Centric’ and provides for elaborate HR processes including well-defined policies to cater to employees’ growth and aspirations. To partner its growth process and man key-positions, the Company invites self-driven, professionally qualified and experienced Indian Nationals with proven capabilities to apply for the following posts.
- Human Resource
- Hindi (Official Language
- Materials & Contracts
2.Sr. Medical Officer
- Medical & Health Services
Finance: Passed in Final Examination of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / UK or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India / UK or MBA Finance
Human Resource:Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Engineering with MBA specialization in Personnel Management or Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Personnel Management / Social Work
Systems:Bachelor Degree in Mathematics / Statistics or Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology (Information Technology / Computer Science) or MBA with specialization in systems / IT or MCA or Post Graduate Diploma in Operations Research,
R&D :Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology or Post-Graduate qualification in science (Physics /Chemistry / Mathematics / Geology) with Chemistry at Graduation level.
Hindi (Official Language):MA (Hindi) with English as subject in Graduation.
Materials & Contracts :Bachelor Degree in Arts / Science / Commerce / Engineering with Post Graduate Degree /
Diploma in Materials Management or MBA with specialization in Materials Management
Medical & Health Services:MBBS or MBBS with P G Diploma
Submission of Application:
The candidates shall be required to submit their application online through the Company’s Website (www.hindustancopper.com). No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. ‘One Applicant- One Application’ system shall be followed, i.e., only one application shall be accepted from one candidate corresponding to one Login-ID. Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement against the post applied. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply for only one post that best fits with the candidate’s qualification, experience, etc. vis-à-vis the
advertised eligibility criteria. Multiple applications shall not be accepted since the Written Tests where ever required shall be
conducted simultaneously on the same day in same session, i.e., in one sitting for all the posts.
The selection procedure for posts shall be Written Test followed by Personal Interview of the short-listed candidates.
- Candidates are advised to submit their Applications well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
- Before filling the online application, candidates are advised to carefully read the instructions contained in “How to fill the Online Application form” provided on the website. Candidates may click on the button ‘Career’ to get the instruction for
- online application submission
- Candidate’s Passport -size colour photo graph (size less than 300 KB) and signature in black-ink (size less than 50 KB) in .jpg format to be uploaded.
- After submitting the online Application, candidates should print the Computer Generated Online Application and the Acknowledgement Slip and keep a copy for their reference and records.
- Candidates for the posts shall be allowed to appear at the Written Test. No scrutiny of their candidature vis-à-vis the eligibility criteria shall be done before the Written Test. Candidates are, therefore, advised to satisfy themselves fully before applying that they meet all the prescribed eligibility criteria for the concerned post.
- Candidates should note that the details provided by them in their application are taken on their face value and the onus of proving the correctness and authenticity of the same as and when required lies with the applicant.
- No Travelling Allowance shall be paid for appearing in the Written Test.
- In case of variation in name / surname / name spelling mentioned in the application with that in the respective certificates pertaining to Qualification / Caste etc., the applicant shall be required to submit an affidavit sworn-in before judicial magistrate/ appropriate authority to this effect along with the respective documents at the time of interview failing which the candidature shall be liable to be cancelled.
- Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed to and fro fare by shortest route as per rules from the address of correspondence in India to the place of Interview on submission of proof of journey limited to Rail AC III Tier / ACC as per rules subject to actual. Bus fare for road journey from / to a place not connected by Rail shall be admissible subject to production of proof of journey.
- Candidates employed in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking are required to send their applications through proper channel. They may, however, submit a copy of their Application to their present employer for
- forwarding the same through Proper Channel or alternatively, produce a No Objection Certificate from their present employer at the time of Interview failing which they shall not be interviewed and no claim for reimbursement of travel expenses shall be entertained. However, this shall not apply to internal candidates whose cases shall be regulated in terms of the provisions in Para 12 of the advertisement.
For Vacancy details
apply to HCL