Advertisement No: AIIMS/Bhopal /2016/08
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES BHOPAL
Saket Nagar,Bhopal – (MP)
Website: www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in and www.aiimsbhopal.nic.in
Recruitment of non-PG linked Junior Residents at AIIMS Bhopal
- The online applications are invited from Indian Citizens for the posts non-PG linked Junior Residents at AIIMS Bhopal.
- The All India Institute of Medical Sciences Bhopal is an Autonomous Body established under an Act of Parliament.
Name of the post- Junior Residents (Non-Academic)
No of post- 50
Pay Scale- Rs.15,600 – 39,100 + GP 5400/-
General Terms & Conditions:
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- The prescribed qualification is minimum and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
- It would not be obligatory on the part of the Institute to call for written exam or interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and no representation in this regard will be entertained. The Institute reserve the right to restrict the number of candidates for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualification and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
- Leave: The appointees shall be granted leave in accordance with the instructions issued by the Government of India from time to time.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited.
- He / She may have to work in shifts and can be posted in any specialty department in the institute.
- He / She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as framed by the institution from time to time.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and any action as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Bhopal.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhopal Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in from 10.05.2016 to 10.06.2016.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form