inVentiv Health Clinical
inVentiv Health Clinical, a leader in drug development services, has a global infrastructure, therapeutic expertise, and commitment to quality that is unmatched in the industry. For pharmaceutical, biotechnology, generic drug, and medical device companies of all sizes around the world, inVentiv Health Clinical can help you transform promising ideas into commercial reality.inVentiv Health Clinical can conduct your Phase I – IIa clinical trials, quickly and efficiently in healthy and special populations. Our extensive database ensures rapid study participant recruitment and collaborations with world leading hospitals and research centers allows us to access to special populations to meet the needs of your program, from proof of concept and first in man, cardiac safety, to drug interaction study.Following approval, inVentiv Health Clinical Late Stage experts can guide you through the design and execution of a post-approval program, while addressing the needs and concerns of patients, providers, payers, and government regulators. We offer the vision and clarity to help you make smart and profitable decisions for your post-marketing programs with services including strategic and operational planning, observational studies and patient registries, health economics and outcomes research, safety/risk management and epidemiology, traditional interventional studies.
- Develop knowledge of assigned client companies including existing sourcing strategies & contractual status, competitive landscape, current and future challenges, priorities and key stakeholders
- Build pipeline of Strategic Resourcing/Functional opportunities
- Research and develop detailed plans for specific opportunities to include positioning, deal execution & engagement strategies
- Own the plan for execution of deal strategy
- Organize and lead Strategic Resourcing functional teams to develop and finalize strategy & pricing, presentation development & bid defence participation, pricing & contract negotiations to close new business with existing & new clients
- Coordinate and integrate Business Development efforts with internal operations
- Support development of the Account Plan relevant to Strategic Resourcing services.
- Support marketing activities to include product development & positioning, collateral development & presentation materials
- Mentor, train and develop junior staff
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in science or business; MBA or other graduate degree preferred
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and spoken, with an ability to influence, convince and persuade
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent computer skills with strong knowledge of Microsoft office products.
- Previous business success in sales/marketing, pharmaceutical industry, CRO business development
- Ability to facilitate and lead team activities related to new business opportunities
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to travel as required (approximately 40%)
click above to download
click above to download