Shasun Chemicals & Drugs Ltd
1 PERMANENT AND 1 TEMPORARY DEVELOPMENT ANALYST:
A vacancy has arisen for 1 Permanent and 1 Temporary Development Analyst to join our UK site Analytical team, Dudley, Northumberland.
Candidates should have:
- Minimum: good honours degree in analytical science
- Preferably PhD in analytical science
- Several years experience
- Working knowledge of cGMP
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent laboratory skills
- Good knowledge of IT
- Good knowledge of developing HPLC/GLC Analytical Methods
The job will include the following:
- To perform analysis and related activities in accordance with the requirements of cGMP.
- To develop chromatographic and non-chromatographic based methods to support new development projects.
- To perform analysis and report results in accordance with cGMP requirements for laboratory operations.
- To investigate analytical deviations and out of specification results with appropriate rigour and to contribute to their root cause resolution.
- As a SAP user the job holder will be required to carry out assigned SAP transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- To perform technical transfers between internal and external customers.
- To support method validation programs.
- To support cGMP stability programs.
- To characterise reference materials for use in cGMP analysis.
- Develop, evaluate and prepare analytical methods and SOPs as required.
- Ensure cGMP/GLP compliance
Click Above to apply
Now to Shasun Chemicals & Drugs Ltd