JANAKPURI SUPER SPECIALITY HOSPITAL SOCIETY
(AN AUTONOMOUS INSTITUTE)
GOVT. OF NCT OF DELHI
C-28, JANAKPURI, NEW DELHI-110058
A walk in interview for appointment against the vacant posts of .Junior Residents on regular basis initially for 06 months and extendable to one year under residency scheme, is scheduled to be held on 28.12.2015 at 09:00 AM in the office of Director, Janakpuri Super Speciality Hospital as per details given below:
Post: Junior Resident
Educational Qualifications: – MBBS from a recognized University/Institution and should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council and the candidate must not have completed 01 year Junior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and ad-hoc period.
Emoluments: – PB-3[Pay Scale:- 15600-39100] with Grade Pay Rs. 54001- plus admissible allowances as per rules per month.
Abe Limit:– Age as on 20th December 2015, 30 years for General category, 5 years relaxable for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC Candidates (belonging to Delhi only) and for PwD as per admissible rules of Govt. of NCT of Delhi/G01
Terms & Conditions:
- All the eligible candidates should report in the office of the Director, JSSH at 09:00 AM. On the day of interview.
- Candidates must have a valid DMC registration certificate.
- SC/ST certificates issued from Judicial/Revenue Authorities and OBC Certificate issued from Govt. of Delhi shall only be accepted. Reservation to PwD candidates shall be as per rules.
- The Application must contain details as per Annexure — A.
- 1 he vacancy may be vary as per need of hospital.
- In case of non availability of fresh candidates, the candidates, those candidates who have completed 1 years of Junior residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview as fresh candidates. Separate merit list would be prepared.
- Firstly the list containing the names of the fresh candidates would be exhausted for the appointment and the second list would be used only after that.
- The posts will be filed up in phases as per availability of vacancies.
- Other service conditions will be applicable as per service conditions prescribed from time-to-time by the Govt. of NCT of Delhi.
- Appointment shall be subject to medical fitness and verification of certificates / documents.
- The candidates who are already in Govt. service should submit an NOC from the employer.
- In case of non availability of SC/ST/OBC candidates. the post shall he filled on ad-hoc basis from the other categories.
- Candidates are required to submit copies of relevant documents and also to bring all original certificates am’. testimonials along with two passport size photographs on the date of interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Application fee Rs. 500/- for General Category, Rs. 300/- for OBC Category and Rs. 2501- for the SC & ST Category in the form of DD (non refundable) in favor of the Director, JSSHS, payable at New Delhi should be submitted along with the application form, PwD candidate are exempted from payment of fee.
- Jurisdiction of Dispute: – In case of any legal dispute the jurisdiction of court will be Delhi/New Delhi only.
- The list of selected candidates will he displayed on notice board and website (www.health.delhigovt.nic.in) indicate the link “Vacancy & Result). No separate intimation letter will he sent to individual candidates.
- The Hospital authority reserves the right to any amendment, cancellation and changes of the advertisement.
Date & Time:
Date & Time for the receipt of applications:28/12/2015 At 09:00 AM to 10:30 AM
Interview of Junior Residents:28/12/2015 At 10:00 AM
Click above to Download