Employees State Insurance Hospital
Basaidarapur, New Delhi-110015.
Walk in Interview forRecruitment to the post of Senior Residentto be held on 01.12.2015 & 02.12.2015
No of Vacancy:79
PG Degree or Diploma in the concerned Specialty from recognized University and registered with MCI/DMC. If such candidates are not available in the particular specialty, those without PG Qualification having at least two years experience after MBBS in concern specialty out of which one year Junior Residency from a Govt. Hospital in the concerned specialty can be considered.
Not exceeding 35 years as on 30-11-2015 (Relaxation for OBC/SC/ST/PWD as per rule) OBC candidates are required to submit latest OBC Certificate as per Central Govt. Proforma (not more than one year old).
Emoluments: In the pay scale of Rs.15,600-39,100/- +Grade pay of Rs.6,600/- plus other allowances as admissible
- (1) No. of vacancies may vary
- (2)Candidates who have completed 3 years Senior Residency may not appear for interview.
- (3) For the post of Senior Resident Casualty, Candidate having 2 years experience after MBBS out of which 1 year Junior Residency from a Govt. hospital either in concerned speciality or in Medicine, Surgery, and Orthopaedics can be considered.
- (4) No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in interview.
- (5) 3% of total 34 posts for SR under 3 years residency scheme and 45 posts for SR against GDMO for 1 year on contractual basis respectively are reserved for the person with disabilities (PWD- OL, OA, & ND).
- (6)Reporting time 9AM to 11 AM.All eligible and Interested candidate may appear for walk-in-interview alongwith all
- the testimonials in original and their one self attested copy as per schedule of “Walkin-interview”
- on the date & time mentioned against their respective specialty.
1. Age proof. 2. MBBS Certificates. 3. PG Degree/Diploma Certificate. 4. MCI/DMC
Regn. Certificates. 5. Demand draft of Rs.300/-. In case of candidate belongs to SC/ST
– Rs. 75/- (Non Refundable) drawn in favour of “ESIC Fund Account No. 1”
payable at New Delhi, PWD & female candidates exempted from payment of Fee.
6. Two Photographs (PP Size).
(OL- One Leg affected, OA- One Arm affected but coordinated movements of both
hands should be adequate. ND- Not identified suitable for PH)
Venue of interview:Academic Block, ESI-PGIMSR, Basaidarapur, New Delhi-15.
Last date-01.12.2015 & 02.12.2015
Click Here for