Closing Date: 13th February, 2019
Online applications are invited by the Director, Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Puducherry-605 006 from eligible candidates for the following categories of post:
1.Name of the post- Junior Hindi Translator
No of post- 3
Pay Scale- Rs.35400/-
2.Name of the post- Technical Assistant (Nuclear Medicine)
No of post- 2
Pay Scale- Rs.35400/-
3.Name of the post- Technical Assistant (Urology)
No of post- 1
Pay Scale- Rs.35400/-
4. Name of the post- Nursing Officer
No of post- 60
Pay Scale- (Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400)
A candidate claiming to belong to the category of Government servant who have rendered not less than 3years regular and continuous service as on closing date for receipt of online application and thus seeking age relaxation under this para would be required to produce a Certificate in the prescribed proforma mentioned in the Annexure-IV issued after the date of advertisement from his/her Employer on the Office letter headto the effect that he/she is a regularly appointed Government Servant and not on casual/adhoc/daily wages/hourly paid/contract basis employee.
The age relaxation will be admissible to such of the Government servants as are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the post(s) recruitment to which has been advertised.Decision in this regard will rest with the Institute.
Ex Servicemen (XSM):-
- The Ex-servicemen (Re-employment in Central Services and Posts) Rules, 1979,as Amended from time to time, defines an ex-servicemen as a person:
- who has served in any rank whether as combatant or non -combatant in a Regular/Army, Navy and Air Force of the Indian Union, and
- who either has been retired or relieved or discharged from such service whether at his own request or being relieved by the employer after earning his or her pension; OR
- who has been relined from such service on medical grounds attributable to military service or circumstances beyond his control and awarded medical or other disability pension; OR
- who has been released from such service as a result of reduction in establishment OR
- who has been released from such service after completing the specific period of engagement, otherwise than at his own request, or by way of dismissal, or discharge on account of misconduct or inefficiency and has been given a gratuity;and includes personnel of the Territorial Army, namely, pension holders for continuous embodied service or broken spells of qualifying service OR
- personnel of Army Postal Service who are part of Regular Army and retired from the Army Postal Service without reversion to their parent service with pension, or are released from the Army Postal service on medical grounds attributable to or aggravated by military service or circumstances beyond their control and awarded medical or other disability pension OR
- Personnel, who were on deputation in Army Postal Service for more than six months prior to 14th April, 1987;
- Gallantry award winners of the Armed Forces including personnel of Territorial Army;
- Ex-recruits boarded out or relieved on medical ground and granted medical disability pension.
- The Cut-off date to determine maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be last date of submission of online application.
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo and signature should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature image is displayed small or not visible in preview on online application that means photo/signature is not as per the JIPMER prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, candidates are advised to be careful while uploading their photo and signature. Both must be visible clearly on their online application form.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the form separately through On-line mode only and separate application fees will be applicable.
- Applications without the prescribed fee or incomplete in any respect would not be considered and summarily be rejected
- The decision of the Competent Authority of JIPMER in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, penalty for false information, mode of selection (CBT/Skill Test), conduct of examination(s), allotment of examination centres, selection and allotment of posts/organizations to selected candidates will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the service and action taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority, in case of selection.
- The decision of the competent authority regarding selection of candidates will be final and binding and no representation will be entertained in this regard.
- The applicant is advised to read the Advertisement carefully before starting online registration and ensure that no column is left blank.
- Candidates are advised to go through On-line application User Interface given as (Annexure – VII) before filling up the application.
- In the event of rejection of the on-line application form, correspondence / request for re- consideration will not be entertained. Fresh application with another payment has to be made on-line.
- Refund of application fee will NOT be entertained under any circumstances (No refund of fee paid earlier will be done). The applicants are therefore required to exercise due caution while filling and making online payment.
- The application once submitted is FINAL and NO request for change in any data filled by the applicant will be entertained at any stage.
- In case the candidate has found an error of entry committed by him/her in the application, a new application has to be submitted along with the prescribed fee. The earlier application will automatically stand cancelled.
click above to download
the employment notification