ADVT. NO. 03/2016
ASSAM PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
1.Name of the Post/Posts- Dental Surgeon
Number of Post- 60
SCALE OF PAY- Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- PM plus other allowances as admissible under the rules.
Educational Qualification: The minimum qualification is BDS Degree from any recognized University and registered under Assam Dental Council Act.
Condition: Govt. servant joining the service of the State Govt. on or after 1st February, 2005 shall not be Governed by the existing Assam Service (Pension) Rules 1969 and orders issued there under from time to time. So far as their pension and other retirement benefits are concerned they will be governed by a new set of pension Rules, which are already formulated with the Contributory Pension Scheme announced by Govt. of India.
HOW TO APPLY
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 14/06/2016.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars as called for in the application form prescribed by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test / Vivavoce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- All candidates whether in Government Service or in Government owned undertaking or other similar organizations/Corporations/Boards/Bodies or in private employments should forward his/her application through his/her Controlling Officer/Employer. He/She should ensure that the application reaches the Assam Public Service Commission within the closing date, failing which it is liable to be rejected even if it had been submitted to the Controlling Officer/Employer before the closing date.
- The Commission shall in no way be responsible in the event of any candidate after appointment is not released by the concerned authority to enable him/her to join the new post.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application: 14.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form