Medical Officer Selection Board
Government of India,
Ministry of Home Affairs
D.G., Sashastra Seema Bal
Pers Dte:Recruitement Branch
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens (Male & Female) for appointment to Group ‘A’ post of Medical Officers (Assistant Commandant) & Specialist Medical Officers (Deputy Commandant) in Central Armed Police Forces (CRPF, BSF, ITBP, SSB & Assam Rifles) Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Vacancies:Medical Officerr (Assistant Commandant)-372
Specialist Medical Officer (Dy. Commandant)-220
1.FOR MEDICAL OFFICERS (ASSISTANT COMMANDANT)
- (a) A recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first or second schedule or Part–II of third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part–II of the third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub Section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI before appointment in any of the CAPFs.
- (b) Completion of compulsory rotating internship. Candidates who may beundergoing the rotating internship shall be eligible to apply and appear for the interview provided that if selected, they shall have satisfactory completed the compulsory internship before appointment.
2.FOR SPECIALIST MEDICAL OFFICERS (DEPUTY COMMANDANT):
- (a) A recognized medical qualification of allopathic system of medicines included in the first or second schedule or Part–II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part–II of third schedule should also fulfill the conditions stipulated in Sub Section (3) of Section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. The applicant must have permanent registration from any State Medical Council/MCI before appointment in any of the CAPFs.
- (b) Completion of compulsory rotating internship.
- (i)The age of candidate for Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) should not be exceeding 30 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
- (ii) The age of candidate for Specialist Medical Officer(Deputy Commandant) should not be exceeding 40 years as on the last date of receipt of application.
METHOD OF SELECTION:
(a)Eligible candidates will be called for interview by a Board of Officers at designated centres to assess their suitability for appointment in CAPFs.
(b) A total of 200 marks are allotted to the selection process to test the general knowledge and ability of the candidate’s in the field of their academic study and also in the nature of personality test to assess the candidate’s intellectual curiosity, balance of judgment and alertness of mind ability for social cohesion, integrity of character, initiative and capability for leadership.
- Application as per specimen given at Appendix ‘II’ should reach at the following address:-
- The Commandant, 25th Bn, SSB, Ghitorni ,PO- Arjungarh, New Delhi ,Pin Code- 110047.
- Covers containing applications must be superscribed in bold letters as
- “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SPECIALIST MEDICAL OFFICERS (DEPUTY COMMANDANT)/MEDICAL OFFICERS (ASSISTANT COMMANDANT) in CAPFs–2015. The application must be accompanied by two self addressed stamped envelopes of 11.5 cms x 27.5 cms size.
- Candidates already employed in Government Organizations should apply through their Employers.
- The advertisement is also available on SSB web site. The format of the application may be downloaded from SSB web site www.ssbrectt.gov.in
- Applications, which are not on prescribed format or not accompanied by the required enclosures or incomplete or defective shall be summarily rejected. No
- representation or correspondence regarding such rejection shall be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions. If on verification at any stage, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility condition, the selection committee shall reject their candidature.
- Candidate should be physically & medically fit for the duties of Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant)& Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) in extreme climatic conditions where concerned department is committed to its duties.
- Mere presence and qualifying in the medical examination will not guaranty the right to the candidate for appointment.
- On behalf of Govt. of India, selection committee reserves its right to reject or accept the candidature of any applicant at any stage.
- The selection committee will not enter into any correspondence with the candidate except in the case of change of address sought by a candidate.
Last date of receipt of application forms:
30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News for the candidates residing at places other than mentioned in para (ii) below.
(ii) 45 days for the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep or abroad.
Advirtise date- 14.12.2015
Apply online click Above
To apply to Sashasra Seema