Closing Date: 21st January, 2019
EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
PANCHDEEP BHAWAN, NORTH EAST REGION
BAMUNI MAIDAM GUWAHATI-781021
Online Applications (through website of ESIC at (www.esicner.in / www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the posts of Paramedical and Nursing Staff for ESIC Medical Education Institutions, Hospitals and Dispensaries in North East Region on regular basis by Direct Recruitment. The detail of vacancies is as under:
DETAILS OF VACANCIES:
- Name of the post- Staff Nurse, No of post- 29, Pay Scale- Rs.44900-142400/-
- Name of the post- Pharmacist (Allopathic), No of post- 25, Pay Scale- Rs.29200-92300/-
- Name of the post- ECG Technician, No of post- 02, Pay Scale- 25500-81100/-
Educational & Other qualification:
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent qualification for male nurse.
- Registered nurse with Nursing Council.
- Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & registered as Pharmacist Under Pharmacy Act, 1948.
- Science Graduate preferably with one year experience of handling E.C.G. Machine in a recognized institution. OR Sr. Secondary / 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board with three years experience of handling ECG Machine in a recognized institution.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
- Candidates are not required to submit the printouts of their online applications or any other document to ESIC either by post or by hand.
- The printout of online application must be retained and produced on demand.
- A candidate should submit one application only.
- The Written Examination for all the Posts in different States/Regions may be conducted on same date. As such candidates are advised to apply for a single Post of his/her choice in a single State/Region for which vacancies are advertised.
- The visually impaired candidates and candidates whose writing speed is adversely affected permanently for any reason can use their own scribe at their cost during the online examination as per instructions of Govt. of India.
- ESI Corporation will not undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted only provisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of essential qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post. When scrutiny is undertaken, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final. 6. Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of ESI Corporation ( www.esic.nic.in and www.esicner.in ).
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits under SC/ST/OBC /PWD category must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India. They should also be in possession of the certificates in the prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim. Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the OBC Certificate given at Annexure -”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 15.11.93 along with Self Declaration given at Annexure “B” failing which the benefit of reservation or age relaxation will not be given.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates must apply online through the website www.esic.nic.in. No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website www.esic.nic.in or www.esicner.in .
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are not required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with documents in support of their eligibility etc.
- ONLINE EXAMINATION MAY BE CONDUCTED BY HOLDING A SINGLE EXAMINATION. AS SUCH CANDIDATES MAY CAREFULLY APPLY FOR HIS/HER CHOICE OF POST AND REGION/STATE POST.
- The candidates are advised to submit ONLY SINGLE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A POST AS ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR A PARTICULAR POST FOR ALL THE STATES MAY BE HELD IN SINGLE EXAMINATION. However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” and complete in all respect shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Candidates are required to keep active their Email-ID and Mobile Number registered in online application during the currency of this recruitment process. ESIC will also send Letters for Computer test and other communication only at the registered email ID/Mobile of candidates. Hence under no circumstances, the candidates should provide email ID to anyone.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of congestion in server to log on etc.
ADMISSION TO THE EXAMINATION
- All candidates who apply in response to this advertisement by the Closing Date will be assigned Roll Numbers which will be placed on the website of the ESIC about two weeks before the date of the examination. A candidate must write his/her Roll number along with his/her name, date of birth and name of the examination while addressing any communication to the ESIC. Communication from the candidate not furnishing these particulars shall not be entertained.
- Admit Cards for appearing in the Written Examination indicating the time and venues of examination can be downloaded from the website of ESIC (www.esic.nic.in). Candidates who are unable to download their Admission Cards should contact ESIC with details such as Application Number, print out of online application etc. for obtaining the Admission
Cards. Failure to do so will deprive him/her of any claim for consideration.
CLOSING DATE: The Closing Date for submission of Online Application through ESIC website www.esic.nic.in is 21.01.2019.
click above to download
the employment notification