Last Date: 20th June, 2019
Central Institute of Technology
Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar, Deemed to be University, is a Centrally Funded Technical Institute under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India conducting Diploma, UG, PG & Ph.D Programmes. Applications are invited from the suitable Indian Nationals & eligible candidates various vacant posts of Non-Teaching on regular basis.
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist
No of post- 50
Pay Scale- Rs.29200/-
i) Degree in Pharmacy (B. Pharma) from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 55% marks plus 02 years of relevant experience. OR Three years Diploma (after 10+2) in Pharmacy from a recognized University/ Institute with at least 55% marks plus 03 years of relevant experience.
ii) Should be registered as a ‘Pharmacist’ under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
Desirable: Proficiency in the use of computer office applications, M.S. Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent is a must.
Gross emoluments: Admissible benefits include Basic Pay, D.A., Medical Facility, Transport Allowance, NPS as per Government of India rules applicable at Central Institute of Technology, Kokrajhar from time to time.
Relaxation of Age & Marks: Relaxation in age/marks for reserved category applicants would be admissible as per Central Government norms. The age restriction is not applicable to internal candidates.
Reservation: Reservation for SC/ST/OBC & PwD as per Govt. of India norm
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS & INFORMATION
1. The Application Form shall not be supplied on postal request. The candidates are advised to download the same from CIT Kokrajhar website cit.ac.in only in A-4 size paper. The duly completed Application Form along with the documents to be sent by speed/registered post (not by hand) to THE REGISTRAR, Central Institute of Technology Kokrajhar, Balagaon, BTAD 783370 (Assam). Prescribed Application Form at Annexure – I.
2. The prescribed application fee is Rs. 500.00 for General & OBC Candidates and Rs. 150.00 for SC/ST (on submission of supporting Certificate) payable in the form of Bank Draft. (a) The Bank Draft shall be drawn in favour of “CIT Kokrajhar” payable at Kokrajhar. (b) Persons with Disabilities (PwDs) are fully exempted from payment of the prescribed fees upon submission of relevant Disability Certificate, issued by the Competent Authority.
3. Candidates are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the minimum essential qualifications, furnished with clarity and supported with documents, as laid down in the advertisement.
4. Applications should be supported by relevant documents (self-certified) in all respects. Claims of educational qualifications should be supported by Certificates as well as Mark-sheets. Applications not supported by relevant documents shall be summarily rejected.
5. Applications after the last date, incomplete in any respect and any fresh paper/enclosures after the closing date, shall not be considered. Canvassing directly or indirectly at any stage of the recruitment process shall lead to disqualification.
6. Appointments shall be made as per the rules of the Institute framed/modified from time to time.
7. The post carries retirement /terminal benefits as per Govt. of India norms.
8. Besides pay, the post carries allowances according to the Institute rules, which at present are at par with Central Government employees.
click above to download
the employment notification