Last Date: 31st January, 2019
EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION DENTAL COLLEGE
Employees’ State Insurance Scheme of India, is a multidimensional social system tailored to provide socio-economic protection to worker population and their dependents covered under the scheme. Besides full medical care for self and dependents, that is admissible from day one of insurable employment, the insured persons are also entitled to a variety of case benefits in times of physical distress due to sickness, temporary or permanent disablement etc. resulting in loss of earing capacity, the confinement in respect of insured women, dependents of insured persons who die in industrial accidents or because of employment injury or occupational hazard are entitled to a monthly pension called the dependents benefit.
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist (Allopathy)
No of posts : 415 posts
Assam : 25 (UR-13, SC-04, ST-01, OBC-07)
Bihar : 41 (UR-24, SC-07, OBC-10)
Chandigarh : 05(UR-02, SC-01, ST-02)
Chhattisgarh : 16 (UR-09, SC-02, ST-05)
Delhi : 48 (UR-20, SC-05, ST-04, OBC-19)
Gujarat : 26 (UR-13, SC-01, ST-05, OBC-7)
Haryana : 06 (UR-03, SC-01, OBC-02)
Himachal Pradesh : 04 (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-01)
Jammu & Kashmir : 08 (UR-03 SC-01 ST-02 OBC-02)
Jharkhand : 23 (UR-14, SC-03, ST-06)
Karnataka : 25 (UR-15, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-06)
Kerala : 04 (UR-03, SC-01)
Ludhiana : 05 (UR-03, SC-01, ST-01)
Madhya Pradesh : 32 (UR-16, SC-05, ST-07, OBC-04)
Maharashtra : 35 (UR-20, SC-02, ST-03, OBC-10)
Odisha : 23 (UR-12, SC-04, ST-05, OBC-02)
Rajasthan : 9 (UR-7, SC-02)
Tamil Nadu : 09 (UR-06 SC-03)
Telangana : 25 (UR-13, SC-05, ST-02, OBC-05)
Uttar Pradesh : 31 (UR-19, SC-09, OBC-03)
Uttarakhand : 01 (UR)
West Bengal : 13 (UR-05, SC-03, ST-05)
Pay Matrix (as per 7th CPC) : Rs 29200-92300
Educational & Other qualification: Degree in Pharmacy / Sr. Secondary with Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution and qualified & Registered as pharmacist under pharmacy Act,1948.
Age: Not exceeding 32 years. (Relaxable up to 37 years in case of Govt, servant and employees of the ESIC)
APPLICATION FEE: SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental Candidates, Female Candidates & Ex Servicemen *This fee of Rs. 250/- shall be refunded duly deducting Bank Charges as applicable, on appearing of the candidate in the Written Examination: Rs. 250/-* All other categories: Rs. 500/-
(iii) Mode of payment:
(a) ONLINE Fee Payment through Internet Banking/Debit/Credit Card etc. (as provided in the Online Application) will only be accepted.
(b) Fees paid by modes other than through Online Application will not be accepted and the applications of such candidates will be rejected forthright and the payment made shall stand forfeited.
(c) Detailed instructions for filling online application and ONLINE Fee Payment are available on the website.
(d) Female candidates, Departmental Candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Person with Disabilities (PWDs) and Ex-serviceman should provide the details of beneficiary account in which they would like to receive the refund viz. Beneficiary Name, Bank Name, Account Number and IFSC Code etc.
IMPORTANT NOTE: THE CANDIDATES MUST ENSURE THAT THEY HAVE MADE PAYMENT THROUGH STATE BANK COLLECT SYSTEM (SBI) AFTER 24 TO 36 HOURS OF SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION OF THE APPLICATION FORM. MERE FILLING OF BENEFICIARY DETAILS IN THE APPLICATION FORM WILL NOT AUTO DEBIT THE APPLICATION FEE. THE BENEFICIARY DETAILS ARE CAPTURED ONLY FOR THE PURPOSE OF REFUND OF APPLICATION FEE TO EXEMPTED CATEGORY CANDIDATES AND NOT FOR AUTO DEBIT OF APPLICATION FEE.
1. Read the Instructions carefully, select “I Agree” and Press ‘START’ button to proceed further.
2. For detailed region wise vacancy and advertisement candidates are requested to visit ESIC’s official website esic.nic.in. Please read it carefully before filling the on-line application.
3. The number of vacancies is tentative and may increase or decrease at sole discretion of ESIC.
4. Category [GEN (UR)/SC/ST/OBC] once filled by candidate in the online application form will not be changed. Vacancies reserved for OBC/ SC/ST category are available as per the Govt. of India Guidelines. Regarding the upper age limit and relaxation in age as per the Govt. of India Guidelines, please refer to the detailed notification.
5. Before starting to fill up the on-line application, the candidate should keep at hand the following details/documents:-
a. His /Her educational qualifications as per eligibility criteria (from 10th/ Matriculation onwards) with percentage of marks obtained (please calculate percentage from CGPA / OGPA in advance as per university conversion formula.
b. His /Her personal details.
c. Relevant certificates like Caste certificate etc., respectively for SC/ST/OBC seeking fee relaxation.
d. His /Her scanned photograph, signature, left hand thumb impression and declaration should be in JPG/JPEG format only and maximum digital size of scanned photograph, signature and declaration should be 50kb.
How to Apply:
- Candidates should have a valid personal e-mail ID and mobile number. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder).
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the correct details while filling in the on-line application. YOU CAN EDIT THE INFORMATION BEFORE SUBMISSION OF STEP-I and STEP-II. Once the form is submitted, it can’t be edited.
- The step by step process for submitting the application form for various posts is given below:
Step-I: Registration/Sign Up of Personal Details, and Contact details. Login Id and password will be sent to you through e-mail on registered e-Mail Id.
Step-II: Login to complete the Personal Details, Qualification Details, Declaration.
Step-III: The payment of Application Fee after 24 hours through Online mode via Debit card, Credit card or Internet banking through State Bank collect System of State Bank of India.
- Application once submitted cannot be withdrawn and fee once paid will not be refunded in any case, neither shall be held reserved for any other recruitment nor selection process in future.
- Last date of close of registration and submission of application (Step-I & Step-II): 21.01.2019 upto 11.59 PM
- Last Date of close of On-Line submission of Application FEE through Debit / Credit Card/Net Banking (SB Collect System of State Bank of India) (Step-III): 24.01.2019 upto 11.45 PM
click above to download
the employment notification