(A Govt.of India Enterprise)
MOIL BHAWAN, 1-A KATOL ROAD,
WALK IN INTERVIEW
MOIL Limited (formerly Manganese Ore India Limited) is a miniratna state-owned manganese-ore mining company headquartered in Nagpur, India. With a market share of 50%, it was the largest producer of manganese ore in India in the fiscal year 2008. MOIL Limited has been ranked #486 among the 500 top companies in India and 9th in the Mines and Metals Sector of the Fortune India 500 list for 2011. MOIL operates 10 mines, six located in Nagpur and Bhandara districts of Maharashtra and four in the Balaghat district of Madhya Pradesh. Of the 10, seven are underground mines (Kandri, Munsar, Beldongri, Gumgaon, Chikla, Balaghat and Ukwa mines) and three are opencast mines (Dongri Buzurg, Sitapatore, and Tirodi). Its Balaghat mine is the deepest underground manganese mine in Asia.
Requires for its Mines situated in the State of Madhya Pradesh and Maharashtra.
1.Name of the Post- Manager (Medical Services)
No of Vacancy- 04 Posts
Pay Scale- Rs. 16400- 40500/-
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply. Mere submission of application will not confer right for claiming Appointment.
- For the above post, age, qualification and experience would be as on 01.06.2016.
- In support of age proof, candidates will have to submit T.C. / Matriculation/ Secondary Board level certificates.
- In support of percentage of marks and experience, candidates will have to enclose attested copies by Gazetted Officer along with application.
- Candidates from Govt.Depts./PSUs should produce NOC at the time of interview otherwise they will be treated to have agreed to forgo the benefits of carry forward of gratuity, leave salary and any future benefit for past service etc. They will not be eligible for traveling expenses for attending interview.
- Candidature will be liable for cancellation for the post applied and/or removal from the services of the Company after joining, if at any stage it is found that information furnished in the application is misleading/incomplete/false. The candidates are advised to give specific/correct/full information and attach proof thereof by way of attested photocopies of the original documents/certificates etc. Before making application, candidate must ensure that the minimum criteria laid down for the posts are fulfilled.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with all relevant documents and bio-data in prescribed format at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: MOIL Limited, MOIL Bhawan, 1-A, Katol Road, Nagpur- 440013
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 01.06.2016 at 10.00 A.M. to 1.30 P.M.
click above to download
the employment notification