Advertisement No.- M&H/HR/25/01/2016
Advertisement No.- M&H/HR/25/02/2016
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR SCHEDULED CASTE (SC) / OTHER BACKWARD CLASSES –
NON CREAMY LAYER (OBC-NCL)
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with co-located R&D Centres spread across the Country. HAL’s spectrum of expertise encompasses hi-tech programmes involving a number of state manufacture, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero Marine Gas Turbines, Accessories, Avionics & Systems and structural components for Satellites & Launch Vehicles.
HAL is currently looking for Paramedical Staff (Trainees) in the following Disciplines/Areas for appointment in HAL Medical & Health Unit in Bangalore under Special Recruitment Drive for Scheduled Caste (SC) / Other Backward Classes – Non Creamy Layer (OBC-NCL). Candidates coming under OBC Category (Creamy Layer) are not eligible to apply.
1.Advertisement No.– M&H/HR/25/01/2016
Name of the post- Staff Nurse Trainee
No of post- 2
Basic Stipend (Rs)- 15,910/- Per month
2.Advertisement No.- M&H/HR/25/02/2016
Name of the post- Lab Technician Trainee
No of post- 1
Basic Stipend (Rs)- 16,820/- Per month
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Mere submission of application will not entail right for claiming Appointment.
- HAL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the advertisement / recruitment process and / or the selection process thereunder, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason whatsoever. The number of vacancies can be modified as per management’s discretion.
- Candidates should clearly mention all the details sought in the Online Application Format. In case of no clarity/ discrepancy in the information provided, application will be summarily rejected. The Application Fee paid (in respect of candidates belonging to OBC-NCL Category) will not be refunded. No communication will be sent to the candidates.
- If the information furnished by the candidate in any part is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature / appointment will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without
any reference given to the candidate and the Application Fee paid will not be refunded.
- CGPA etc wherever applicable should compulsorily be converted into percentage of marks as per the University / Institution norms.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online from the link provided on HAL Website www.hal-india.com. The website will be kept open between 1000 hours on 18.05.2016 till 2400 hours on 02.06.2016 for this purpose. Candidates are required to possess a valid E-mail ID, without which they cannot apply ONLINE.
- If the information / Certificates furnished by the candidate in any part/ stage is found to be false or incomplete or is not found to be in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement, the candidature/ appointment will be considered as revoked / terminated at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining, without any reference given to the candidate.
- The last date for applying Online is 02nd June, 2016.
- The Applications have to be applied only through Online. Applications received in person or through other modes viz. Fax/E-mail/Post etc. will not be accepted and will be summarily rejected.
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 02.06.2016
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form