Last Date: 31st January, 2019
Trigya Health Products Pvt. Ltd.
Delhi, Faridabad, Gurgaon, Ghaziabad, Noida
About Trigya Health Products Pvt. Ltd.
Trigya Health Products Pvt Ltd a leading Manufacturing of turmeric based herbal products in domestic & global market. Our products portfolio Consist of plant based Ayurvedic Capsules, Tablets, Syrup, Powders, total 20 products under the brand name of “Preserva Wellness”. We are a premium manufacturer of these products which have been developed in our Own research centre these products are specialized and are being introduced to the Indian customers for the 1st time.
1.Name of the post- Medical Sales Representative
Pay Scale- Rs.15000-30000 Per Month
- To promote and sell Company products.
- Meet with general practitioners, specialists, pharmacists and other health care professionals to tell them about the newest medicines offered by their employer and remind them of existing products.
- Revisit to the Doctors for closing deal.
- Must be highly informed about the products we are selling.
- Able to describe the risks and benefits of specific drugs and answer detailed technical questions.
- Schedule appointments, file sales and expense reports, plan and give presentations, and manage customer information databases.
- Should achieve defined targets on monthly basis.
- Organize minimum 2 camps in a month in your respective area.
- Should co ordinate well with entire team members for smooth execution of Camps or sessions.
- Crosscheck of placed products at Clinic, Medical Centres or any other premises.
- Maintain stock detail utilizing for promotion or selling.
- Maintain cash/cheque deposit detail regards to products selling.
- Submit weekly sales report in the office.
- Generate new leads and work on it with the help of seniors.
- Present your monthly work report (Actual Sales) to the Management.
Job Type: Full Time
Job Role: Pharmacist / Medical Rep
Job Category: MBA,Pharma,BSc/BCA/BBM
Hiring Process: Face to Face Interview
Who can apply: Freshers
click above to download
the employment notification