Last Date: 09th August, 2019
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha
Near, LIC Road, Balaji Colony
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh-517507
Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, a University established under section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956 is a premier instituion in the field of higher learning in Sanskrit studies, Trditional Sastras and Pedagogy. It is funded by the Ministry of Human Resource Development through University Grants Commission, New Delhi. The Vidyapeetha has a long history in the service of Sanskrit education. The vidyapeetha was established at Tirupati (A.P.) in 1961 by the Govt. of India on the recommendations of the Sanskrit Commission (1957) as an autonomous body under the name of Kendriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha Tirupati Society. Dr. S.Radhakrishnan, the then Vice Presiden t of India laid the foundation stone of the vidyapeetha on 4th January 1962. The basic objective of setting up the Vidyapeetha is to impart and improve Sanskrit pedagogy, to accelerate the pace of higher Sanskrit learning and to combine the traditional Sanskrit education with modern scientific research.
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist
No of post- 22
Application Form and Fees
The Application Form can be downloaded from the Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha website (rsvidyapeetha.ac.in) to be submitted along with a Demand Draft for Rs.800-00 (Rs.200-00 for SC/ST candidates and no fees for PwD candidates) drawn on any nationalised bank on or after the issue of this advertisement in favour of the Registrar, Rashtriya Sanskrit Vidyapeetha, Tirupati. The application form shall not be provided by Cash/Speed Post/Registered Post or any other mode.
- The Institute reserves the right : (a) to relax any of the requirements with reference to age and experience in exceptional cases and/or in the case of persons already holding comparable positions, on a regular basis, in a university/research institution, (b) to fill up or not to fill up any of the vacancies advertised;
- Since applications received may be shortlisted, merely possessing the prescribed qualifications and the requisite experience would not entitle a person to be called for an interview:
- No queries or correspondence regarding issue of call letters for interview/selection of candidates for the post will be entertained at any stage and canvassing will lead to debarring the candidate from considering to the post.
- The Vidyapeetha reserves the right to revise/reschedule/cancel/suspend the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the Vidyapeetha shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- For posts reserved for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/EWS candidates, applications from other candidates will not be entertained nor will SC candidates be substituted either by ST/OBC candidates and vice-versa;
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
- Candidates who have obtained 55% or more marks or an equivalent grade of B in the 7 point scale as mentioned below in the Master’s Degree should only apply except in the case of SC/ST/OBC and PwD candidates the relaxation of 5% is applicable as per Government of India norms and UGC Regulations, 2018.
- Candidates are required to put their full signature on the application form. Paste (do not staple/ pin) a latest passport size colour photograph in the space provided for at the right top portion on the first page of the application and to attach one photograph along with the application.
- Please write name of the post applied for, reserved post or unreserved post, and applicant’s name with full postal address along with his/her Mobile Number on the back of the Demand Draft without fail.
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates exist as per the Rosters being maintained by the Vidyapeetha for various posts in accordance with the guidelines of the DoPT, GoI. Candidates applying for the reserved posts should clearly state to which category they belong. They must also enclose a Certificate issued by Tahsildar/ Mandal Revenue Officer/Equivalent authority as proof to this effect, without which the applications will not be considered. In case a candidate wants to claim benefits under the Persons with Disability category, the candidates relevant disability should not be less than 40 per cent. Proof to this effect in the form of a valid Disability Certificate must be enclosed to the application, without which the application will be treated as General (Unreserved). The Candidates belonging to OBC, in addition to their community certificate has to submit a declaration to such effect that they don’t belong to persons/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in column 3 of the schedule mentioned vide O.M.No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8th September, 1993 and modified DoPT O.M.No.36033/3/2004 Estt. (Res.) dated 09/03/2004, 14/10/2008 and 27/05/2013 without which applications will not be considered. As per the OM No.36039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 31.01.2019 of the DoPT, Govt. of India, the benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by a Competent Authority. The Income and Asset Certificate issued ‘by any one the following authorities in the prescribed format as given in Annexure-I of the above mentioned OM dated 31.01.2019, shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as ‘belonging to EwS: – (i) District Magistrate/Additional District Magistrate/Collector/ Deputy Commissioner/Additional’ Deputy Commissioner/1st Class Stipendary 3 Magistrate/ Sub- Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate/Executive Magistrate/ Extra Assistant Commissioner (ii) Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate/ Presidency Magistrate (iii) Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and (iv) sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and/or his family normally resides.
If no copies of the above certificates are sent with the application, it is liable to be rejected for reserved positions and no appeal against its rejection will be entertained.
click above to download
the employment notification