Last Date: 15th February, 2019
All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (Madhya Pradesh)
Applications are invited from Indian Nationals fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned below for the following posts purely on contractual basis at AIIMS, Bhopal. The appointment will be for the period not exceeding 06 months or till the joining of regular appointee whichever is earlier:
1.Name of the post- Technical Assistant & Programmer
No of post- 231
- The above vacancies are provisional and subject to variation. The Director, AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to increase/vary the vacancies.
- Reservation and age relaxation will be as per guidelines of MOHFW based on the Government of India Policy issued from time to time.
- The cut-off date to determine the maximum age limit, essential qualifications & experience will be the last date of submission of application i.e. 15/02/2019 (Friday).
- The period of experience wherever prescribed shall be counted after obtaining the prescribed essential qualifications.
- The emoluments will be consolidated in nature as determined by the competent authority. The appointment can be terminated by the competent authority, any time before 06 months also, without assigning any reason thereof.
- Reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD) will be as per Govt. of India guidelines.
Desirous and eligible candidates may send in hard copies of filled out application forms in prescribed format (Annexure-A), along with self-attested photocopies of their proof of date of birth, eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificate, and other relevant documents in support of fulfillment of eligibility for the post applied by speed post/ registered post only to the following address:
Assistant Controller of Examinations
All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
1st Floor of Medical College Building
Saket Nagar, Bhopal-462020 (MP).
- The envelop must be superscribed as “Application for post of ………………………(CONTRACTUAL)”.
- The duly filled application form along with annexures must reach to aforementioned address on or before 5:00 pm of 15/02/2019 (Friday) by speed post/ registered post ONLY. Delivery of the application and supporting documents (as mentioned above) by hand / in person/ courier will NOT be entertained. Institute will not be responsible for late receipt of applications due to post delay in any case.
- In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post, he/she is required to fill in the application form separately and separate application fees will be applicable
- Application lacking complete information and non-remittance of requisite application fee as well as failure to submit duly signed application form along with self-attested photocopies of their eligibility qualification mark sheets, degrees, experience certificate, NOC and other relevant testimonials are liable to be rejected without any further communication.
- Tenure: The assignments are purely on contract basis for a period of Six months or till the time of regular recruitment whichever is earlier. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual appointment and cannot be regularized after stage.
- Remuneration: The contract will entitle the contractual appointee to a consolidated monthly remuneration as mentioned above. The contractual appointee will not be entitled to any other allowances, financial benefits or concessions as admissible to the regular employees of the Institute.
- Expiry of Contract: The contract will automatically expire on completion of six months unless renewed with mutual consent for the decided period. The contractual appointment can be terminated at any time, by either side, by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof. Director, AIIMS, Bhopal reserves the right to right to extend the period of contract for another 6 months depending upon satisfactory performance of the candidate.
- Leave: The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed in terms of instructions contained in DoP&T OM No.12016/3/84-Estt.(L) dated 12.04.1985 as amended from time to time.
- Accommodation: No hostel or any other accommodation will be provided by the Institute.
- The candidate who is already in Central/ State Government / Semi Government/ Autonomous Institutions service shall submit ‘No Objection Certificate” from the present employer at the time of written examination (MCQ-test etc.).
- The candidate applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility in all respects.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for appearing in written examination or for joining the post.
- Canvassing of any kind will lead to disqualification.
- Private practice of any type is prohibited.
- He/ She is expected to conform to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the Institute employees.
- The decision of the Director, AIIMS, Bhopal regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false of if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to his appointment, he/she will be liable to be removed from the contractual services and any action can be taken as deemed fit by the appointing authority.
- Applications incomplete in any aspect will be summarily rejected.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
- All information / updates pertaining to this advertisement including date of exam, result, joining etc. will be displayed on the AIIMS, Bhopal website which is www.aiimsbhopal.edu.in.
- No individual intimation will be sent by AIIMS, Bhopal to applicants. It will be the responsibility of applicants. to keep abreast of the developments by visiting institute’s website on regular basis.
- In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment letter, the Institute reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to the candidate, if any.
- During the course of employment Candidate shall be maintain strict discipline, punctuality at work place and not indulge in any activities detrimental to the interest of the institution. The employment may be terminated by the competent authority at any time if the candidate is found indulging in unprofessional/illegal activities
like strike, protest, Dharna Pradarshan etc.
- All disputes will be subject to jurisdictions of Court of Law at Bhopal/ Jabalpur.
click above to download
the employment notification