Last Date: 31st March 2019
Public Health Department
The Directorate General of Health Services (Dte.GHS) is a repository of technical knowledge concerning Public Health, Medical Education and Health Care. It is an attached organisation of the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. The Dte. GHS is headed by Director General of Health Services (DGHS), an officer of Central Health Services, who renders technical advice on all medical and public health matters to Ministry of Health and Family Welfare.
Director of Health Services invites online applications for the post of Pharmacists.
1.Name of the post- Pharmacists
No of post- 23
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200 grade pay 2800
1) Higher secondary pass out with diploma in pharmacy from recognized institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Recruitment Process Fee
UR category: 500 Rs
Reserved Category: 300 Rs
- Applications will not be accepted by post or any other method. Do not send online application receipt at our office.
- Date of exam and other information is published on arogya.maharashtra.gov.in or mahapariksha.gov.in
- Applications are accepted by online method that’s why educational certificate is not needed during applying. But all information should correctly filled in online application form. If any error persist in online application filling, application will not accepted by computer. So candidate should fill all details while filling online application form.
- Depending on marks obtained in exam & reservation merit list will publish on arogya.maharashtra.gov.in or mahapariksha.gov.in website
- Kindly note that online application can not be edited after it’s submission. And for that candidates are requested to fill up online form correctly. Candidates will be selected only after analysis of all certificates and documents.
- Candidates who registered under District employment office, Integrated Tribal Development Project Office, District social welfare officer’s office, District Ex servicemen welfare office or other governmental offices, should apply by selecting proper option.
About Public Health Department:
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is an Indian government ministry charged with health policy in India. It is also responsible for all government programs relating to family planning in India. The Minister of Health and Family Welfare holds cabinet rank as a member of the Council of Ministers. The current minister is Jagat Prakash Nadda. The Ministry regularly publishes the Indian Pharmacopoeia since 1955 through Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) an autonomous body under the ministry for setting standards for drugs, pharmaceuticals and healthcare devices and technologies in India.
click above to download
the employment notification