EMPLOYEES’ STATE INSURANCE CORPORATION
DIRECTORATE (MEDICAL) DELHI
ESI SCHEME, ESI DISPENSARY COMPLEX
RECRUITMENT OF PARAMEDICAL AND NURSING STAFF FOR Directorate (Medical) Delhi
Online Applications (through website of ESIC at(www.dmdesic.nic.in/www.esic.nic.in) are invited for filling up the posts of Paramedical and Nursing Staff for Directorate (Medical) Delhi on regular basis by Direct Recruitment.
No of Post:77
2.OT Assistant :
No of vacancy:9
No of vacancy:28
No of vacancy:19
no of vacancy:2
No of vacancy:28
Cook/Cook-mate/Masalchi/ Bearer,Dietician,Dental Hygienist,Lab Assistant etc.
- Diploma in General Nursing and Midwife or equivalent Qualification for male nurse.
- Registered nurse with Nursing Council
Age: Not Exceeding 37 years
- Senior Secondary / 10+2 with Science or equivalent
- Qualification from a recognized board with one year Experience in O.T. of a recognized Hospital
Age:Not Exceeding 32 years
- Degree in Science (Biology) from a recognized University or equivalent
- Diploma in Dental Hygienist from a Central Govt./State Government/AICTE Recognized university or equivalent.
Age:Not Exceeding 32 years
- Matriculation or equivalent from recognized Board. Elementary knowledge of Ist Aid. One year
- experience in handling and dressing wounds in Govt. approved / Registered Nursing Home / Hospital
Mode of payment:
- The candidates who are not exempted from payment of application fee should pay the requisite fee by generation of challan through online application
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances
- To pay the fee, candidate should take print out of challan generated online after fillingapplication and uploading scanned photograph and signature. Deposit the requisite fee in any branch of State Bank of India and then continue remaining part of submitting online application. The fee is to be paid only through State Bank of India. Detailed instructions for filling online application and generation of challan are also available on the website.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must apply online through the website (www.dmdesic.nic.in)/www.esic.nic.in). No other means/mode of receipt of application will be accepted and applications received through any other mode will be summarily rejected. To apply online visit our website (www.dmdesic.nic.in)/www.esic.nic.in), e.g. enter ESIC Home Page (www.esic.nic.in)Recruitment All Consolidated>Apply online for Recruitment for PARAMEDICAL& NURSING POSTS in ESIC – 2015.
- Detailed Instructions for filling online application are available on the website. Candidate should read the instructions carefully before making any entry or selecting options.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates are required to take print out of the finally submitted online application and retain the same with them.
- Candidates are NOT required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document. They will be required to submit printout of online application along with self-attested documents in support of their eligibility etc. at a later stage when called for.
- ONLINE EXAMINATION MAY BE CONDUCTED BY HOLDING A SINGLE EXAMINATION. AS SUCH CANDIDATES MAY CAREFULLY APPLY FOR HIS/HER CHOICE OF REGION/STATE AND THE POST.
- The candidates are advised to submit ONLY SINGLE ONLINE APPLICATION FOR A POST AS ONLINE EXAMINATION FOR A PARTICULAR POST FOR ALL THE STATES MAY BE HELD IN SINGL EXAMINATION.However, if somehow, he/she submits multiple online applications, then he/she must ensure that online application with the higher “Application Number” is complete in all respects including fee. The applicants, who submit multiple online applications, should note that only the online application with higher “Application Number” and complete in all respect shall be entertained by the ESIC and fee paid against one “Application Number” shall not be adjusted against any other “Application Number”.
- Application once submitted cannot be modified, hence utmost care should be taken to furnish the correct details before submitting the online application.
- Candidates are required to keep active their personal Email-ID and the Mobile Number during the currency of this recruitment process. Hence, for their own interest candidates should not give email ID of others.
- Before applying online, candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his/her recent photograph and signature for uploading. Uploaded photograph and specimen signature must be clearly identifiable / visible, otherwise the application of the candidate is liable to be rejected by the ESI Corporation and no representation from the candidate will be entertained by the ESI Corporation. The candidate should scan his photograph and specimen signature (in Black Ink pen put on white paper) in .JPGformat. Scanned images, each of photograph and signature in.JPG format, should not exceed40 KB in size. For photograph, the pixel size is140 pixels height x110 pixels width and for signature it should be 110 pixels height x140 pixels width. To upload the images of recent Photograph and Specimen Signature click on Upload Photograph/ Upload Signature buttons. [Candidates using MS Window/MS Office can easily obtain photo and signature in JPG format not exceeding 40KB by using MS Paint or MS Office Picture Manager. Scanned photograph and signature (scan at 200 dpi) in any format can be saved in .jpg format by using ‘Save As’ option in the File menu and size can be reduced below 40KB by using crop and then resize option in the ‘Image’ menu. Similar options are available in other photo editor also.]
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/inability/failure to log on etc.
MODE OF SELECTION:
- The candidates qualifying in Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks) shall be considered for final selection on the basis of their performance in Written Examination(Out of total 125 marks).
- ESIC shall have the discretion to fix minimum Qualifying Marks in the Written Examination (Out of total 125 marks).
1.Before applying, candidates in their own interest are advised to go through the detailed instructions contained in this notice and also available on the website of ESI
ONLINE EXAMINATION MAY BE CONDUCTED BY HOLDING A SINGLE EXAMINATION. AS SUCH
CANDIDATES MAY CAREFULLY APPLY FOR HIS/HER CHOICE OF REGION/STATE AND THE POST.
2. Copy of challan through which fee is paid and printout of online application must be retained and produced on demand.
3. ESI Corporation will NOT undertake detailed scrutiny of online applications for eligibility and other aspects at the time of written examination and, therefore, the candidature is accepted onlyprovisionally. Before applying, candidates are advised to go through the requirements of
educational qualification, age etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the post.The candidates finding place in the Select/Reserve Panel will be required to submit printout of online application along with self-attested documents in support of their eligibility etc. at a later
stage when called for.Detailed scrutiny and document verification of applications with regard to eligibility criteria in respect of such candidates will be undertaken. If any claim made by the candidate in the application is not found substantiated during verification, the candidature will be cancelled and the decision of ESIC shall be final.
4. Candidates are NOT required to submit to ESIC either by post or by hand the printouts of their online applications or any other document.
5. Candidates seeking reservation benefits available for SC/ST/OBC /PWD/EXS must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed in the Notice and as per the instructions issued by Govt. of India.They should also be in possession of the certificates in the
prescribed format of Govt. of India in support of their claim.Candidates claiming reservation/ age relaxation under OBC Category should submit the OBC Certificate given at Annexure-”A” prescribed vide Govt. of India, Department of Personal and Training OM No. 36012/22/93-
Last date for Submission: 06.01.2016
Click above to download