Cadila Pharmaceuticals ltd
“Our vision is to be a leading pharmaceutical company in India and to become a significant global player by providing high quality, affordable and innovative solutions in medicine and treatment.”
“We will discover, develop and successfully market pharmaceutical products to prevent, diagnose, alleviate and cure diseases.
We shall provide total customer satisfaction and achieve leadership in chosen markets, products and services across the globe, through excellence in technology, based on world-class research and development.
We are responsible to the society. We shall be good corporate citizens and will be driven by high ethical standards in our practices.”
Position: Field Officer
Department: Across Divisions
Total Experience: 0.6 to 4 Years
Location: Across India
No. of Vacancy: 200
Qualification: B.Pharma, M.Pharma
WORK NORMS: FOR FIELD OFFICER
- You will cover all doctors as per the MCL.
- You will cover a minimum doctor call average of 12 doctors per day as per standard list.
- To implement and follow up on product strategies decided by PMT for better prescription mileage.
- You will meet campaign doctors twice in a month or as decided by the H.O/PMT.
- You will ensure the availability of products at all the chemist shops adjacent to the doctor’s chambers.
- You will achieve minimum call average of 5 chemists per working day as per the list provided by you in consultation and with the approval of ABM / SM.
- You will collect information from the market and record it in the market survey feed back forms and sends it to the ABM/SM along with the DCR.
- You shall on an average do market survey from one chemist per day.
- You will be responsible to collect data from the market and provide the same to the Product Management Department for launching new products.
- You shall ensure through the stockist that correct and complete stock and sales statement is prepared and submitted to the concerned Managers. The statement should be signed with the party’s stamp and discussed with the stockist, particularly highlighting high inventory products and liquidation plan. Stock and sales plan should be dispatched on or before the 3rd day of the month. Payment details must be reflected in the stock and sales statement.
to apply to Cadila Pharmaceuticals ltd