Walk-in-interview: 22nd January, 2019
ESI Corporation Hospital
Sri Maa Anandmayee Marg
Okhla Phase-I, New Delhi-20
FOR RECRUITMENT OF SENIOR RESIDENTS FOR THREE YEARS, ONE YEAR CONTRACTUAL SENIOR RESIDENTS AGAINST GDMO & FULL TIME/PART TIME CONTRACTUAL SPECIALISTS FOR ONE YEAR
1. SENIOR RESIDENT FOR TENURE OF 3 YEARS SUBJECT TO RENEWAL/EXTENSION EVERY YEAR
Walk-in-interview for the post of Senior Residents in the following departments of ESI Hospital, Okhla, New Delhi for a period of one year and extendable for another period of one year subject to maximum of three years, as per the details given below:
1.Name of the post- Anaesthesia, ENT, Gynae, Ortho, Paediatrics
No of post- 09
2.Name of the post- Anaesthesia, Gynae, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics
No of post- 07
3.Name of the post- Anaesthesia, Microbiology, Paediatrics, Pathology
No of post- 04
Qualification/Eligibility: Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in concerned specialty from recognized university, registered with Delhi Medical Council or Medical Council of India or State Medical Council. If such candidates are not available, then candidates having 2 years experience after MBBS, out of which one year experience in concerned specialty can also be considered. Candidate must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency earlier in any Govt. Institute.
Age: Not exceeding 37 years as on 22/01/2019 (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC as per rule). OBC Certificate should be in the prescribed form as per Govt. of India instructions which should certify that the candidate does not belong to any one of the creamy layers.
Emoluments: Pay & Allowances as per rules applicable.
How to apply:
Interested candidates may appear for interview with attested photocopies of Matriculation certificate, proof of age, Caste Certificate, MBBS, Diploma/Degree certificate, attempt certificate of MBBS valid DMC/MCl/State Registration Certificate & Experience Certificate, along with originals. Candidates should also bring two recent passport size photographs along with proof of residence.
Fee: For General & OBC Candidates is Rs. 300/— and for SC/ST is 75/— in the form of Demand Draft payable in favour of ESI Fund A/c no. 01. There is no fees for women & PWD Candidates.
Terms & Conditions:
• Private practice of any kind will not be allowed except for part time specialist.
• No TA/DA will be paid to candidates for appearing in the walk-in-interview.
• Application should be submitted for each post separately.
• Reservation for PWD candidates is as per rule.
• The Medical Superintendent reserves the right to alter the date or cancel the interview without assigning any reason thereof.
• Hostel accommodation/quarters will not be provided.
• Vacancies are likely to change depending upon actual requirement at the time of interview as per discretion of Medical Superintendent.
• If no candidate appears against the above advertised post as mentioned, then the available candidate of any other category may be selected for 39 days as per requirement & the ESIC regulations.
• At the time of joining selected contractual candidates will have to sign an “AGREEMENT” as per ESIC norms on non-judiciary stamp paper of Rs. 100/-
click above to download
the employment notification