Advt. NO: AIIMS/BBS/Dean/SR/49-A/
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Bhubaneswar
Sijua, Post: Dumuduma, Bhubaneswar-751019
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens for engagement of Senior Residents in various departments at AIIMS, Bhubaneswar for a contractual period in the prescribed format as per the terms & conditions given below:
1.Name of the post- Senior Resident
No of post- 74
Pay Scale- Rs.66,000/- PM (Consolidated)
2.Name of the post- Junior Resident
No of post- 100
Pay Scale- Rs. 60,000/- PM (Consolidated)
The Schedule & Terms and Conditions are given at Appendix-A :
- The appointment is purely on contractual basis and initially for a period of 06 months. This appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for regular appointment or
permanent absorption in the Institute or for continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- The contract will automatically expire on completion of 06 months until it is renewed upto 01 year on the recommendation of the concerned HOD. The contractual appointment can be
terminated at any time by the Institute. The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
- Director, AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the
- If any candidate who joins the post and leaves/ resigns before the completion of the tenure, he/she may do so by giving one month notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute in lieu thereof for the period of which notice falls short of one month.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without
assigning any reasons or giving notice etc.,
- This appointment is whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
- He/she will have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- He/she should also note that he/she will have to conform to the rules of discipline and conduct as applicable to the Institute employees.
- No travelling or other allowances will be paid to the candidate for joining the post.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the post.
- If any declaration given or information furnished by the candidate proves to be false or if the candidate is found to have wilfully suppressed any material information, he/she will be liable
to be removed from services and such action as the appointing authority may deem fit.
- The decision of the Competent Authority regarding selection of the candidate will be final and no representations will be entertained in this regard. The decision of the committee shall be
final and binding.
Terms and Conditions:
- Director AIIMS, Bhubaneswar reserves the right to cancel the advertisement at any point of time without prior notice or fill up less number of posts as advertised depending upon the
- The original certificates i.e. MBBS/ Internship Completion Certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/ MD/DM/MDS) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate/ (OPH) etc., of the candidates who opt/ select for the post of Senior Resident will be verified. If any candidate who joins the post and leave/ resign/ terminate before the completion of the tenure, he/ she may do so by giving one month’s notice as per rules or by depositing pay and allowances with the Institute for the period of which notice period falls short of one month.
- The engagement of Senior Residents will only be made on contractual basis for a period of eleven (11) months or explicit rights for any liability to be discharged by the AIIMS, Bhubaneswar.
How to Apply AIIMS Bhubaneswar Vacancy:
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached above) and self-attested copies DOCUMENTS LIST and original documents for verification.
Walk-in-Interview for Senior Resident: 11 & 12 Oct 2018
Walk-in-Interview for Junior Resident: 13 Oct 2018
click above to download
the employment notification