Last Date: 19th March, 2019
CENTRAL COALFIELDS LIMITED
Darbhanga House Ranchi
Central Coalfields Limited, a Mini Ratna Company in the energy sector of the country, invites applications from Indian nationals for filling of the vacancies in following posts:
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist (Trainee)
No of post- 08
2.Name of the post- Technician(Pathological)
No of post- 06
3.Name of the post- Junior Sanitary Inspector
No of post- 03
For all the above posts, the pay and allowances will be admissible as per National Coal Wage Agreement (NCWA)-X. The above posts will carry an annual increment @ 3% of basic pay on progressive basis along with other allowances & benefits such as Annual Leave, Casual leave, Sick leave, SDA, VDA, Gratuity, Provident Fund & Pension as per Company’s Rule, Free medical facilities (for self & dependent family members), Conveyance Reimbursement, House Rent Allowance (in case Quarter is not provided) as per company’s norms.
- The number of vacancies shown above are indicative in nature & may either increase or decrease at the discretion of Management.
- Reservation of posts for SC/ST/ OBC (Non Creamy Layer)/EWSs/PH/Ex-Serviceman etc. will be as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- The OBC candidates who belong to “Creamy Layer” are not entitled to any concession admissible to OBC-NCL candidates.
- If eligible, one candidate can apply for more than one post. However, such candidates have to submit separate applications along with separate application fees (if applicable) for each post applied or else both/all their applications will be rejected.
- Candidates whose result of the essential minimum qualification required as mentioned in the next section is awaited should not apply.
- Candidates must have passed and must be in possession of their minimum essential qualification as on 30/03/2019.
- Cut-off date for experience, age and all other purposes in reference to this Employment notice is 30/03/2019.
Age Limit & Relaxations
- The candidates must have completed 18 years of age & also should not be more than 30 years of age as on 30/03/2019. However, the upper age limit as mentioned above is relaxed by:-
- 05 years for SC & ST candidates
- 03 years for OBC candidates (Non-Creamy Layer)
- The upper age limit will be relaxed up to ten years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC) for Physically Handicapped candidates on production of disability certificate in the prescribed format having 40% or more disability as required under the rules.
- For Ex-Serviceman: Service rendered in Armed Forces plus 03(three) years in addition to above mentioned age limit on production of proof of service subject to maximum of 50(fifty) years.
- Age limit shall not be a bar for Departmental candidates & candidates of other subsidiary companies of Coal India Limited fulfilling all eligibility criteria. However, their application should be forwarded through proper channel.
The selection of all the above posts will be based on the performance in the written test. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for an objective type written test at any one of the test centers at Ranchi. The exact schedule of written test will be displayed on CCL website www.centralcoalfields.in in due course.
Appointment to the above posts will be subject to the candidate being medically fit as per the standards prescribed for the post by the company. The selected candidates will have to undergo a medical examination by the company’s Authorized Medical Board & the final Appointment / Joining will be subject to the Medical Fitness Certificate so issued by company’s Authorized Medical Board only.
How To Apply
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility requirements and other conditions specified above can apply only through CCL website. Applications sent through any other mode will be summarily rejected. Candidates are requested to read the complete instruction hereunder before applying. Eligible candidates need to apply
through CCL website www.centralcoalfields.in. Online Application will be open from 19/02/2019 till 19/03/2019 Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. The email ID should be kept active till the entire recruitment process gets completed. No change in email ID will be allowed once entered.
Submission Of Application
- Candidates should send the Print-out of the application form submitted Online along with all the relevant documents in a sealed envelope to “The General Manager (Personnel-Recruitment), Recruitment Department, 2nd Floor, Damodar Building, Central Coalfields Limited, Darbhanga House, Ranchi-834001” preferably through Registered Post/Speed post so as to reach on or before 30/03/2019.
- Application sent other than through Online Mode or incomplete application or unsigned application or without all the enclosures shall be rejected.
- Applicants who are a permanent employee working in Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertaking or working in any of the subsidiary company of Coal India Limited should apply through proper channel only.
- Name of the post applied for and Application ID should be clearly mentioned on the envelope containing application form in BLOCK LETTERS. For e.g.
- Timely receipt of application shall be the sole responsibility of the applicant. Late receipt due to postal delay or delivery of torn/damaged application shall not be entertained.
- Applicants who are permanent employee working in Government, Semi-Government or Public Sector Undertaking or working in any of the subsidiary company of Coal India Limited should apply through proper channel and have to enclose copy of “No Objection Certificate” with the hard copy of Application Form submitted Online, failing which they can be barred from appearing in the Written Test or may not be allowed to join the company if they qualify the Written Test.
- The candidates should ensure while applying that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and other requirements prescribed for the post for which they are applying and that the particulars furnished by them are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment process that the candidates do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria and /or do not comply with other requirements and /or he has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any relevant information / material fact(s), his/her candidature is liable to be rejected. If any of the above shortcomings is/are detected, even after appointment, his/her services are liable for suitable action including termination and prosecution.
- The Company reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The decision of CCL Management will be final & binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application, selection of candidate etc. No enquiry/correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The Management reserves the right to Revise / Reschedule / Cancel / suspend the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without assigning any further notice or reason thereof, the decision of the management shall be final and no appeal shall be entertained.
- Last date for Online application: 19th March, 2019
- Last date of receipt of the printout of Online applications along with supporting documents sent preferably by Registered Post/Speed Post: 30th March, 2019
click above to download
the employment notification