All India Institute of Medical Sciences Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
G. E. Road, Tatibandh,
Raipur-492 099 (CG)
The Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility upon AIIMS Raipur for filling up the post of Nursing Officer (Staff nurse grade-II) on direct recruitment basis in AIIMS Nagpur. 2. AIIMS Raipur invites online applications from the citizens of India for recruitment of Nursing Officer (Staff nurse grade-II) on direct recruitment basis in
AIIMS Nagpur, as per details given below:
Detailed Eligibility Criteria and No. of vacancies is as follows:
1.Name of the post- Nursing Officer
No of post- 16
Pay Scale- Rs.9300-34800/- with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications will be available only on AIIMS Raipur website i.e. www.aiimsraipur.edu.in from 28-09-2018 (11.00 AM) to 12-10-2018 up to 5.00 PM.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post and must fulfil all the eligibility criteria on or before 12-10-2018, failing which their application will be rejected. Candidature of applicants shall be purely PROVISIONAL at all stage of the recruitment process. from 28-09-2018 (11:00 AM) to 12-10-2018 up to 5:00 PM.
HOW TO APPLY:
Candidates must fill in the online application form as per the procedure given in Para 6 of this Notice and take a printout for their record.
VERIFICATION OF DOCUMENTS:
No verification of documents will be carried out before the Computer Based Test (CBT), therefore candidates are advised that before applying for the post they should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the aforesaid post. Candidates who are declared qualified in the CBT will be called for verification of documents the schedule of which will be intimated in due course. At the time of document verification, candidate will be required to bring (in original) all relevant Certificates/Documents issued by the competent authority, along with self-attested legible copies in support of the information given in their Application Forms about their Educational Qualification; Experience; Percentage of Marks obtained; Proof of Age; Proof of Category [SC/ST/OBC/PH (PWD)/ESX] etc. along with the print out of Application Form.
OTHER IMPORTANT POINTS:
- If an appointee wishes to apply somewhere else or resign within the first 03 (three) months of joining, then neither he/she will be issued a No Objection Certificate (NOC) nor he/she will receive any Relieving Letter or Experience Certificate.
- The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
- The selected candidate is expected to confirm to the rules of conduct and discipline as applicable to the institute employees.
- The appointment will be subject to review and probation of two years.
- The selected candidate may have to work in shifts and can be posted at any place in the Institute.
- The offer of appointment when made will be provisional and subject to verification of credentials (Educational & Personal) by competent authority.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form