Last Date: 16th April, 2019
Rural Development Department
Government of India, Krishi Bhavan,
Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road,
New Delhi-110001, INDIA
Zilla Parishad has a total of 467 Gram Panchayats, 96 independent Gram Panchayats and 371 Gram Panchayats. The total number of villages in the district is 1,680. Of the total population, 3,71,669 are of Scheduled Tribes and the Scheduled Castes population is 1,08,824. The district’s reverse Bhandara district, Rajnandgaon and Bastar districts of Chhattisgarh state on the east, Karimnagar in Andhra Pradesh and Adilabad district of Andhra Pradesh and Chandrapur district is west. Wainganga is the main river of this district, which flows from the west side of the district and its boundary of the district.
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist
No of post- 15
Pay Scale- Rs.5200-20200 grade pay 2800
1) Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from recognized institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Age limit : 18 years to 45 Years
1. Candidates must be Citizen of India.
2. Candidates should be a resident of Maharashtra State.
3. Domicile certificate required.
Online Test Status / Level
1) The level of question in online examination will not be more than that of the minimum educational qualification prescribed in the admission rule of that post.
2) The status of the examination for the posts in which the minimum qualification for the position is equivalent to the degree of the recognized university in India. But the question marks of Marathi and English subjects in this subject will be same as the level of Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12).
Selection Process & Duration
The checklist prepared by the Selection Committee will be valid for a period of 1 year or till the date on which the vacancy has been made in preparation of the list of selectors, whichever is later, then this checklist will be valid.
Written Examination : Posts for which necessary to conduct written examinations & physical examinations/ Proficiency Test at that time written examinations will be of 120 marks & physical examinations/ Proficiency Test will be for 80 marks. Still those who score minimum 45% marks will be eligible for physical examinations / Proficiency Test of ZP.
Apply online at mahapariksha.gov.in
Applications will not be accpted by post or any other method. Do not send online application recepipt at our office.
Last Date: 16/04/2019 till 11:59 pm
click above to download
the employment notification