Last Date: 24th February, 2019
District Health Committee Mission
Palamu is a District in north-western Jharkhand, on the border of Districts Chatra in the east, Garhwa in the west, Latehar in the south and state of Bihar in the north. It came into existence on 1st January 1928. Palamu district lies between 23°50′- 24º8′ north latitude and between 83°55′- 84º30′ east longitude. It covers the area of 5043.8 Sq. Km. The administrative headquarter of Palamu is Daltonganj(Medininagar), situated on the bank of Koel river in between 24º3′ north and 84º4′ east. Daltonganj got its name from Colonel Dalton, Commissioner of Chhotanagpur in 1861. The new name of Daltonganj is now Medininagar in the name of the king Medini Rai.
Information for appointment on contract basis under District Health Committee Mission.
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist
No of post- 15
Pay Scale- Rs.11,550.00
About District Health Committee Mission
The National Health Mission, envisages attainment of universal access to equitable, affordable and quality health care services in the State of Assam. A lot of efforts have been given for ensuring quality in services of health which is one of the important mandates under the National Health Mission. Another important aspect of NHM, Assam is strengthening of community participation in health service delivery system. Supportive supervision and monitoring system is an integral mandate of NHM, Assam. Generating demand by creating awareness is also given equal emphasis.
NHM as of gives a lot of emphasis in reaching the unreached, viz. the population living in char and tea garden areas well as the urban slum.
The ASHA programme, considered to be the foundation of NHM, Assam is rendering laudable voluntary services covering all the villages and urban population.
Qualification and Experience : Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute. Registers under Jharkhand State Pharmacy Council. Computer proficiency (MS Office) & Internet.
Salary (Rs. Per Month): Rs. 11,550.00
Age Limit (on 01/02/2019 :
UR – 21 years to 45 years
OBC – 21 years to 47 years
SC/ST – 21 years to 50 years
Female – 21 years to 48 years
1. As per rules, They will be recruited to work up on their salary.
2. All posts are not allowed to be on District level reservation roster
3. Contract will be for 1 year only and it may be renewed for a year by year on basis of annual performance appraisal.
4. This contract may be terminated by giving one month prior notice or one month advance salary.
5. Candidates who are providing CGPA score card, should also present conversion chart of CGPA.
6. To apply for more than one post, Candidate should apply separately for each post.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be include for next selection procedure.
8. Decision of District health society will final and compulsive for selection process.
9. Depending on need, society may change rules for advertisement.
10. Interim contacts will not be answered.
UR/OBC – Rs 400
SC/ST – 200
It is mandatory to attach the demand draft with the application form.
Payment of Draft will be done with the name of the District Health Committee Palamu.
Interested Candidates Send their Application Form with all Documents, Demand Draft and Two Passport Size photo to District Health Society Palamu, by 24/02/2019 till 5:00 pm.
click above to download
the employment notification