Last Date: 29th January, 2019
Zilla Swasthya Samiti
Walk-In-Interview will be conducted as scheduled below for filling up the following posts under Rastriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram (RBSK) National Health Mission, Koraput on contractual basis for a period of 11 months with monthly remuneration as noted against each and subject to renewal as per OSH&FW Society terms and conditions.
1.Name of the Post- Pharmacist, RBSK
No of post- 14
Pay Scale- Rs.11,011 + PI
Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute and approved by PCI. Should have registered under Odisha State Pharmacy Council. Desirable: Computer Proficiency (MS Office). Applicant should be above 21 years and below 32 years age as on 01.01.2019 and the upper age limit as prescribed will be relaxable only for the categories mentioned below. * Upto a maximum of 5 years if a candidate belongs to SC/ST or Women or Ex-Serviceman. * To maximum of 10 years in case of Physically Challenged candidates. Applicant belonging more than one category shall avail the benefit of age relaxation which will be benefited to him/her.
Walk-In-Interview at the office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer-cum-District Mission Director, Koraput on the date mentioned above against respective positions. Registration timing will be from 10.30 AM to 12 Noon only on Walk-In-Interview dates. Number of vacancies under this Advertisement is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the requirement at the time of selection. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel / reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof.
General Information and Instructions
- Interested candidates having the requisite qualification and experience may appear for registration on date as mentioned against each post. Registration timing is from 10.30 AM to 12 Noon. No application will he received after scheduled timing of registration. After registration candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of required eligibility criteria and shortlisted candidates will be asked to stay back for interview. Candidates not fulfilling the requirement will not be interviewed.
- Candidates are required to come for interview with duly filled in application in prescribed format, available in the official website: koraput.nic.in and bring all certificates / testimonials, in original and a set of self attested photocopies of the same, in support of age, qualification and experience, for verification. Candidates are also required to bring two recent passport size colour photographs and self photo ID proof (Votor ID card /PAN card / Driving License /Aadhar Card /Passport). Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Candidates must submit the valid Residence Certificate and valid Caste Certificate as per norm.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, ToR, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the official website : koraput.nic.in
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from concerned employer at the time of interview, without which they will not be eligible for interview.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on he basis of the said information / documents, his/her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performance/ misbehaviour/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible,
- No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through email / official website /Notice Board.
- The panel for above positions shall also remain valid for similar post / in other programmes under NHM ambit with same educational qualification and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society.
- Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
- The result of Walk-In-Interview will be published in the website: koraput.nic.in.
Walk in Interview
Venue: Office of the Chief District Medical & Public Health Officer-cum-District Mission Director.
click above to download
the employment notification