JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
RESHAM GHAR COLONY, BAKSHI NAGAR, JAMMU
Applications are invited from the permanent residents of Jammu & Kashmir State possessing the prescribed academic qualification and age for the posts of Medical Officer
(Ayurvedic) in Health & Medical Education Department as per the category-wise break-up tabulated below. The post of Medical Officer (Ayurvedic) carry the pay scale of Rs.9300-
34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.5400.
No of Post: 45
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Recognized by CCIM
- Minimum-18 years
- Maximum- 40 years
How To Apply:
Candidates are required to apply online through the website (www.jkpsc.nic.in) of the Commission. No other means/ mode of application shall be accepted.Applicants are first required to go to the JKPSC website www.jkpsc.nic.in and click on the link “Online Application”. On successful submission of the online application, a window will open with a link to print e-challan and application form.The candidate should take a printout of the fee payment challan and can deposit fees in any of the branches of Jammu and Kashmir Bank in the designated account number only printed on the e-challan. A counterfoil copy of the application fee payment e-challan duly authenticated by the bank with (a) branch name & code no and (c) date of deposit filled by the branch official shall be enclosed with the hard copy to be submitted in the office of the Commission alongwith other requisite documents.
Candidates are advised that they should not furnish any particulars that are false or suppress any material information. While submitting hard copy of the application in the
Commission, candidates are warned that they should, in no case, alter or otherwise temper with any entry in a document or its attested/certified copy submitted by them, nor should they submit a
tampered/fabricated document. If there is any inaccuracy or discrepancy between two or more such documents or their attested /certified copies, an explanation regarding this discrepancy
should be furnished.
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts.
- The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 06.02.2016.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 06.03.2016.
- Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 07.03.2016.
- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith the bank challan duly stamped by the bank authorities and the other requisite
documents within two days after depositing fee in the Office of the PSC Complex located either at Reshamgarh Colony, Jammu or Solina, Srinagar as the case may be.
The Commission will not be responsible for any postal/courier delays after the above prescribed last date.
Reserved category– 260
Last Date :06.03.2016
clickabove to download
click above to download