GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
HEALTH, MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE DEPARTMENT
Applications are invited from the qualified and eligible candidates for filling up of the posts of Civil Assistant Surgeons on contract basis, initially for a period of one year in various institutions in Health, Medical and Family Welfare Department, Government of Andhra Pradesh.
Commissioner of Health and Family Welfare is responsible for planning, implementation, facilitation, coordination, supervision and monitoring of all activities relating to health – preventive, promotive and curative services; comprehensive reproductive and child health services; capacity development of the public health system; and all matters relating to primary and secondary hospital services and their interface with the tertiary health system
Post: Civil Assistant Surgeon
No of Posts: 78
Qualifications : Pass in MBBS Degree, must registered with A.P. Medical Council (APMC Registration is
Compulsory though they have registered with MCI or any other Medical Council)
How to apply:
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant documents, experience certificate & One self addressed cover of size 12 x 26 cm with postal stamps worth of Rs.35/- send to DMHO Office, East Godavari District, Kakinada, A.P.
Term and condition:
- If attested copies of Caste Certificate/Physically Handicapped Certificate/Exserviceman Certificate are not enclosed; the candidate will be treated under “O.C”
- If the certificate copy of residence or the study certificate is not enclosed the candidate will be treated as “NON-LOCAL”
- If the attested copies of the required documents are not enclosed; the application will be summarily rejected.
- No private practice is allowed during the contract period.
- All the selected candidates shall maintain bonafide headquarters.
- Department reserve the right to transfer the contractual employees to any other station due to exigencies of work or administrative reasons.
- Any candidate furnishing incorrect information or making false declaration regarding his/her eligibility at an state or suppressing any information is liable to be debarred from recruitment conducted by the department and summarily rejection of their candidature for this recruitment and future recruitments.
- The department/District Selection Committee’s decision is final; reserves its right and modify regarding terms conditions laid down in the Notification for conducting the various stages up to selection.
click above to download