GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
DIRECTORATE OF MEDICAL EDUCATION
SULTAN BAZAR, KOTI, HYDERABAD
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for appointment as Hospital Administrators (Managers) on contract basis in all teaching Govt. General Hospitals in A.P State.
Post : Hospital Administrators
1. Non – Medical Graduate with M.B.A. 2 year regular course in Hospital Administration with at least 5 years of post qualification experience working in private or Govt. Hospitals. The institution from which degree is obtained should have recognized by AICTE / UGC.
2. At least 3 years of work experience in managerial rules in hospitals specializing in
3. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS
word, excel, power point and web surfing to search relevant data and documents.
4. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilitics,
excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
5. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi disciplinary team environment.
6. Knowledge in Hospital Administration.
7. Willingness to travel to districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently
synthesize information into research evidence.
8. Local language knowledge.
Salary: 40,000/- PM
Duties and responsibilities :
1. Formulating standard operating procedures for quality systems in hospitals.
2. Assessment and gap analysis of quality systems in hospital.
3. Providing technical assistance on NABH application process.
4. Technical assistance towards NABH protocols and accreditation programe.
5. Conducting quality and Accreditation awareness and education programs.
6. Undertake other relevant assignments, which may be assigned from time to time.
7. They will assist the Superintendent in day to day administration.
8. Any other related work entrusted by the Superintendent / Principal concerned Hospital / Medical College.
click above to download