VAV Life Science Pvt.Ltd
51/B Mittal Court,
224 Nariman Point
- Production Manager
Handle technical management of the production of pharmaceutical actives (bulk drugs).
- To monitor and control the manufacturing process and environment.
- To monitor the compliance with GMP requirements.
- To ensure that the appropriate process validation and calibrations of control equipment are performed, recorded and the reports made available.
- To ensure that the required initial and continuing training of production personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
- To ensure that the premises of manufacturing, equipment are clean and good housekeeping is maintained.
- To review the total production done with the target.
- To co-ordinate with all department to achieve the monthly production target.
- Troubleshooting of the problems.
- To lead total production team effectively.
- To represent the site progress to the management.
- Candidate will also be responsible for project management of new product development, and new process development
- To manages the scale-up and industrialization of new products.
Qualification :Bachelors Degree in Pharmacy, Biotechnology or Chemical Engineering. Masters degree in Pharmacy/Biotechnology or Management.
Industry :Pharmaceuticals, Neutraceuticals, Biotechnology
Functional Area: Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Keyskills: Production, API Manufacturing, GMP regulations
Experience: 10+ years experience with hands on knowledge on handling the production in a Pharmaceutical plant with regulatory approvals.
CTC: 12 Lacs p.a. + Car
Job Location: Ratnagiri, Maharashtra
We are an innovation driven company with the focus to provide solutions in the field of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s), food ingredients, cosmeceuticals and nutritional supplements
Our products cater to segments like food, sports nutrition, cosmetics & pharma.
Being an export centric organization, our reach is spread all around the world, 57% being Europe, the rest being spread around the world.
Started with a modest sum 4 lakhs (6,400 USD), we have grown from strength to strength since 2003.
Being ingredient suppliers, we understand the process of product development and importantly, new product development. The process that starts with exchange of technical data, sampling and furthers down to long awaited trial results. We wait, grow and celebrate with our customers.
click above to download