Advertisement No: Admn/Estt/03/SR/2016-AIIMS.JDH
ALL INDIA INSTITUTE OF MEDICAL SCIENCES, JODHPUR
Basni Phase-II, Jodhpur-342005 (Rajasthan), +91-291-2740741
Subject: Walk-in-interview for the Recruitment of Senior Resident at AIIMS, Jodhpur
AIIMS, Jodhpur has invites application from Indian Citizens as per the Govt. of India’s Residency Scheme, for the
following post of senior resident initially for a period of one (01) year extendable upto three (3) years, in prescribed
format and on the terms and conditions as mentioned in annexure “A”.
1.Name of the post- General Medicine
No of post- 6
2.Name of the post- General Surgery
No of post- 5
Senior Resident (Medical): ₹ 15,600-39,100+6,600 (Grade Pay) + NPA (Non Practicing Allowance) plus other usual allowance. NPA is not applicable to non-medical candidates.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Tenure: – The appointment is initially for a period of One (01) Year extendable upto Three (03) years. This
appointment will not vest any right to claim by the candidate for permanent absorption in the institute OR for
continued contractual appointment which may be renewed or terminated as decided by the Institute.
- Remuneration: – The appointment will entitle the appointee to a remuneration as mentioned.
- Expiry of Appointment: – The contract will automatically expire on completion of One (01) Years which
may extendable upto three (03) years based on performance & conduct. The appointment can be terminated at any time by the Institute. The employee can also leave the Institute by giving 30 days’ notice or salary in lieu thereof.
- Leave: – The leave entitlement of the appointee shall be governed by the Institute’s leave rules as amended from time to time.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to change the number of vacancies, withdraw the process in full or in part and also the right to reject any or all applications received without assigning any reasons or giving notice etc. The prescribed qualification is minimum requirement and mere possessing the same does not entitle any candidate for selection.
How to Apply AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview along with photocopies of relevant documents as well as original, four recent passport size photograph, Identity Proof, Address Proof & application fee at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 03.06.2016 at 10:00 AM
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form