Admin/State Level VRDL/AIIMS/Contract/2018/AIIMS.RPR
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raipur (Chhattisgarh)
Tatibandh, GE Road,Raipur-492 099 (CG)
Applications are invited for filling up of following posts under the State Level Viral Research and Diagnostic Laboratory (VRDL), Department of Microbiology, AIIMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, for a
period of one year purely on contractual basis as per below mentioned details: State Level VRDL, Department of Microbiology, AIIMS, Raipur vacancy details:
1.Name of the post- Multi-Tasking Staff, Lab Technician
No of post- 10
Pay Scale- Rs.75000/- (Per Month)
Terms and conditions:
- All the above mentioned vacancies are for fixed tenure of one year (12 months) and not an employment on AIIMS Raipur pay roll. Employment will automatically terminate upon
completion of the 1 year (12 months) from the day of joining of duties and there is no liability for permanent employment on AIIMS, Raipur or principal investigator. Also the candidates have no right to claim permanent employment based on this job.
- The contract can however be extended to a maximum of five years depending on the candidates’ performance and budget grant from the funding agency.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Interested candidates may appear for walk-in interview. Candidates should bring duly filled application form (As per the prescribed
Performa) and all original certificates of educational qualifications, copies of research publication and experience certificate if having along with a photo and set of self attested photocopies of all certificates at the time of interview.
- The applications received will be scrutinized by the selection committee. Recruitments will be made through Interview and a written test will be conducted if the eligible candidates are more than 50 per post. Selection is based purely on merit basis.
- The list of candidates found eligible will be displayed on college website. The candidates are advised to check the college website http://www.aiimsraipur.in for the date, time and venue for the interview or written test. No separate communication will be sent to the candidates. Recruited candidates will be notified through email.
Date and time of Walk in Interview:
This will be communicated through AIIMS Raipur website.
How to Apply AIIMS Raipur Vacancy:
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self – attested Xerox copy of the certificates send by speed post/ registered post to Dr. Anudita Bhargava, PI, State Level VRDL, Department of Microbiology, AIIMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, Pin Code 492099 on or before 22.10.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form