Last Date: 27.01.2019
Registered Office: 5, Nelson Mandela Marg
Vasant Kunj, New Delhi-110070
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise, and India’s flagship energy major is engaged in Exploration and Production of Oil and Gas in India and abroad. A global player in energy, it contributes about 70% of India’s domestic Oil and Gas production. Currently, ONGC through its subsidiary ONGC Videsh is India’s largest Transnational Corporate with overseas investment of over 10 billion USD in 20 countries.
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited invites Online Applications from young and energetic Indian citizens possessing Assam state domicile for selection to the under mentioned posts for ONGC’s offices in Assam with the pay scales as mentioned below.
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist Grade IV (Allopathy)
No of post- 09
Pay Scale- would be Rs 30,000/-approximately per month
Date of Reckoning Age Limits shall be 27.01.2019 i.e the last date of receipt of On-line application.
General : 18-30 years
OBC- Non Creamy layer : 18-33 years
SC/ST : 18-35 years
Note for Candidates:
- The candidates must possess the domicile of state of Assam. The candidates will have to produce a Certificate of Domicile from the concerned state at the time of Skill Test/ uploading of documents. The condition of domicile is not mandatory for departmental candidates.
- TBFO (Tenure Based Field Operators), Contingent Employees and Paramedics on Contract will also be treated as departmental candidates besides regular employees.
- A candidate can apply for MULTIPLE posts for which he is eligible.
- In case the candidate is eligible for multiple posts, the candidate will have to give his choice of posts in order of preference. No change in the order of preference will be considered later. Only one offer of appointment shall be given to the selected candidate based on his/ her choice of preference indicated in the online application.
- Departmental candidates other than the Tenure Based Field Operators, within the same pay scale and same level are not eligible to apply.
- Some of the posts in this advertisement have been identified suitable for PWDs out of which few posts have been reserved for PWD’s for the specified disability. The disability for which the post has been identified/ reserved has been indicated against each post. PWD candidates may apply for the posts identified suitable for them. However, the benefit of reservation shall be given only to those PwD candidates for whom the posts have been reserved as per the Disability. PWD candidates shall however be eligible for age relaxation irrespective of the fact whether the post is reserved person with disabilities or not, provided the post is identified suitable for the relevant category of disability.
- Some of the posts in this advertisement are reserved for Ex-Serviceman. Ex-Serviceman shall be eligible for the benefit of reservation under Ex-Serviceman category provided they have not availed the benefit of Ex-servicemen on their first employment in civilian posts. This shall however not apply to those ex-servicemen who have been re-employed or are employed by private companies/autonomous bodies/ public sector undertakings/ government offices on casual/contract/temporary ad-hoc basis and who can be removed from such service at any time by their employer concerned. In case an Ex-Serviceman has availed the benefit of Ex-Serviceman reservation earlier, he would still be entitled for age relaxation in age as admissible to other ex-serviceman employees.
- If sufficient number of eligible and suitable Ex-Servicemen candidates is not available to fill up the posts reserved for them, then the vacant posts may be filled up by other candidates.
- The Candidate must possess the essential prescribed qualifications on or before the last date of online Application.
- Candidates must possess a minimum score of 50% marks in the essential qualification to be eligible. The candidate has to enter exact percentage of marks to a maximum of 2 (two) decimal places while filling the online application form i.e. rounding off to percentage is strictly not allowed.
- For the posts mentioned above where one of the qualifications prescribed is a Certificate/Diploma of minimum duration of 6 months in Computer Applications in the Office Environment, a B.C.A. or an M.C.A. or a B.Tech. / B.E. in Computer Science/ Engineering shall not be accepted in place of a Certificate/ Diploma of minimum 6 months. Even if the Graduation is B.C.A. or, a B.Tech. / B.E. in Computer Science/ Engineering, the required certificate of minimum duration of 6 months is mandatory. The Certificate/ Diploma should be attributable to Computer Applications and should clearly mention that the candidate has studied the course involving office environment such as applications of MS Word, Excel (spread sheet) etc.
- For the post of AT (Electronics), one of the qualifications prescribed is a M.Sc. in Physics with Electronics. The candidate must possess the degree of M.Sc in Physics with Electronics. Any variation in name from the prescribed nomenclature will not be acceptable.
- The candidate must possess qualifications recognized by the relevant statutory bodies like UGC/ AICTE etc. Qualifications acquired through distance learning shall also be accepted provided they have been recognized by the relevant statutory bodies. Trade Certificate should be from respective ITIs/ Technical Institutions recognized by State Board of Technical Education (SBTE)/National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT).
- For posts where Trade Certificate in Electrician trade is the prescribed qualification, a Trade Certificate in Wireman trade shall not be acceptable.
- For the post of Pharmacist Gd-IV (Allopathy) registration with the Indian/ State Pharmacy Council shall be a must.
- Candidates MUST possess the essential qualification(s) mentioned against each posts e.g. for a post where essential qualification is Diploma in Engineering, a candidate not possessing the same shall NOT be eligible to apply even if he/ she possesses a B.Tech/ M.Tech in Engineering. Similarly where a specific duration has been prescribed for e,g. a 3 years Diploma, then the candidate must have pursued a 3 year Diploma course. A two year Diploma considered as equivalent to the 3 year Diploma shall not be acceptable. However, if the candidate had pursued a 3 year Diploma course but has been granted an exemption from appearing in certain subjects or has been granted a lateral entry in the 2nd year of the 3 year Diploma, then such qualifications shall also be acceptable.
- Candidates who are Ex-Servicemen and whose experience of service in the Armed forces has been equated by the Government of India with an induction level qualification prescribed in this advertisement, then the said experience shall be acceptable as an induction level qualification for the said posts in this recruitment. The Ex-Serviceman candidate shall however have to produce an equivalency certificate stating that their qualification has been equated with the prescribed qualification in this advertisement failing which their candidature will not be considered.
1. Start of Online Applications: 07.01.2019
2. End Date for Online Applications: 27.01.2019
3. Start of CBT (Tentative) (details shall be shared later): March 2019
click above to download
the employment notification