Last Date: 3rd March 2019
Zilla Swasthya Samiti | Government Jobs
1st Floor, 9, 11
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-3
A Walk In Interview will be conducted for filling up vacancies of various post under NHM, O/o CDM &PHO, Ganjam, Berhampur on contractual basis subject to renewal as per Odisha State Health & Family Welfare Society terms and conditions.
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist
No of post- 08
Monthly Remuneration per month (in): 10,311/- + PI
The candidate must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute and approved by PCI. Should have registered under Odisha State Pharmacy Council.
Desirable: Computer proficiency (MS Office) S/He should have passed Odia up t0 M.E Standard.
Age Limit: Applicant should be above 21 years and below 32 years as on 01.02.2019
Place of Posting: Block CHC
Reporting Authority: CDM &PHO
Direct Supervising Authority: Superintendent CHC
- The pharmacist will be attached to a dedicated Mobile Health Team (MHT) of RBSK head quartered at Block CHC and S/He will be accountable to the Superintendent of the concerned CHC.
- The normal duty period will be 6 days I a week. Sunday will be off day.
- The service will be mobile in nature. S/He will visit to AWCs, Schools & +2 junior Colleges five days in a week for screening of children as per micro plan. However, She/He has to accompany on rotation basis with ANM in bringing the identified cases for referral services on referral day.
- His/ her primary duty will be to assist the AYUSH Doctors to screen the children enrolled under AWCs, Schools & +2 junior Colleges of the assigned area.
- S/He will treat the common ailments on the spot with the available medicines as authorized by Govt. of Odisha.
- S/He will be the custodian of medicines and other screening equipments. He will maintain the stocks & store registers.
- As the nodal person for report return, s/he will maintain all records/ reports of the MHT, monitor the record maintenance at institutions (School & AWC), prepare & submit the periodic report to the higher quarter.
- S/He will assit the AYUSH Doctor in monitoring other programmes /activites i.e. Iron+ initiatives, NPCB, NVBDCP, Immunisation, Health Promotional activities etc. at visited institutions.
- She/He will perform all duty as per RBSK mandate. In addition, should do any other duty assigned by the authority as and when required.
click above to download
the employment notification