Last Date: 2nd February, 2019
Office of chief District Medical Officer
Applications are invited for the below mentioned post under National Health Mission, Jajpur on contractual basis with monthly remuneration as noted against each as subject to renewal as per OSH & FWs society terms and conditions.
No of Posts: 08
Eligibility: Candidates must have passed Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized institute and approved by PCI. She/He must have registered under Odisha State Pharmacy Council. He/She must have passed Odiya upto ME standard.
Desirable: Computer proficiency (MS Office/lnternet)
Age Group: Age limit is from 21-32 years.
Selection Procedure: Selection shall be made strictly on the basis of merit to be assessed in the following manner. Weightage shall be calculated on the basis of mark of Pharmacy exam combined with carrier weightage.
Examination & Weightage:
HSC (Excluding 4thoptional): 50%
Diploma/Degree in Pharmacy: 50%
Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned above are required to submit the filled in application form as per prescribed format along with all their relevant certificates in support of their educational qualification, age, experience, two passport size & one set of self attested photocopies of the same. Interested candidates can log on to jajpur.nic.in for details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, age, application form etc. The completely filled up application form along with other requisite documents to be submitted to the Office Of the Chief District Medical and Public Health Officer. Jaipur on or before Dtd. 02.02.2019 only through Speed/ Registered post. The candidates have to super scribe on the top left hand corner of the envelope “Applying for the post of The undersigned is not responsible for any postal delay and no application shall be considered after Dtd.02.02.2019 (5 P.M). The undersigned reserves all right to accept or reject the candidature of the candidate without assigning any reason there off. Any typographical error (If any) may be exempted.
General Information and Instructions:
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the official website (www.jajpur.nic.in).
- In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form. Certification towards AICTE / UGC recognition of Institutions / Universities shall also be submitted at the time of submission of application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
- Over aged, under qualification, short of requisite percentage of marks in the prescribed educational qualification shall be rejected.
- Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the employer (appointing authority) at the time of submission of application. NOC issued by any other authority other than appointing authority will not be accepted. NOC must be specific for the post, S/He applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
- If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information / documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances/ misbehavior/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible to apply.
- No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through e-mail / official website / Notice Board. No other communication method will be followed.
- The panel for above positions shall also remain valid for similar post / in other programmes under NHM ambit with same educational qualification and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society.
- Number of vacancies / remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
- The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
- Age relaxation for all categories (Women, PWD, EX-Serviceman & Sports Person) to be maintained as per Govt. Norms and applicable for Lab. Technician.
- Under taking/ affidavit for non submission of any of the above documents along with completely filled up application form is subject to rejection of the candidature for the said post.
click above to download
the employment notification