Last Date: 25th January, 2019
State Entry Road, New Delhi
NR, the Jewel Set in the Crown of Indian Railways, has embarked on the mission to vanquish distances and create its own metaphor of existence. Formally established in the year 1952, it remains the largest zone in terms of route Kilometers, even after the re-organization of the Indian Railways into 16 zones. Northern Railway now comprises of 5 Divisions-Ambala, Delhi, Ferozpur, Lucknow and Moradabad. Application in the prescribed Performa only with requisite enclosure are invited from Retired Para Medical Staff in Northern Railway Central Hospital New Delhi on re-engagement basis for filling up the vacancies as detailed below.
1.Name of the post- Pharmacist
No of post- 06
2. The prescribed Performa should be submitted duly filled in with requisite enclosures in Room No. 26 in Northern Railway Central Hospital, Basant Lane New Delhi.
3. The last date for obtaining/ submitting the application is 25/01/2019 at 05:15 PM in the office of Northern Railway Central Hospital Basant Lane New Delhi..
4. Normally the employee retired should be re-engaged in the same unit of the same department.
5. Such retired employees i.e. applicant should not have undergone any major punishment (as per SF-5) in last 5 years.
6. Essential eligibility criteria for submitting application –
a. General criteria: Maximum Age 64 years 6 months as on 25/01/2019.
b. Should be willing to work in overall jurisdiction of Northern Railway Central Hospital New Delhi.
c. Should be Medically Fit for the category for which applying for.
7. Monthly remuneration of re-engaged retired employee will be equal to his last pay drawn minus Pension.
8. The re-engagement of Retired Railway employee shall be purely on temporary arrangement basis and will be terminated as and when regular employees are available.
9. The re-engagement can be terminated on other grounds by giving 15 days notice without any explanation or any notice.
The pharmaceutical industry discovers, develops, produces, and markets drugs or pharmaceutical drugs for use as medications to be administered (or self-administered) to patients to cure them, vaccinate them, or alleviate a symptom. Pharmaceutical companies may deal in generic or brand medications and medical devices. They are subject to a variety of laws and regulations that govern the patenting, testing, safety, efficacy and marketing of drugs.
click above to download
the employment notification