Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Data Management are lucrative career option and provide wide range of job opportunities in this field.
Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnologies, IT industries with Life Science domain, Contract Research Organisations, Site Management Organisations and Hospitals demands well qualified and trained clinical research professionals.
Pharma Trendz assists fresher’s, in order to enter into clinical research industry with confidence, and working professionals of other field are guided to achieve higher role in the industry effectively and efficiently.
We are dedicated and committed to provide 'Ready to Work Professional' to the Clinical Research Industry. To meet the increasing demands of professionals in the field of Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Clinical Data Management, we built up a talent pool, consisting of 'Experienced Professional Faculties'; who are committed to fulfill the challenge to meet the Clinical Research Industry demands.
Our AIM is to increase employability and improve the quality of resources in the Clinical Research industry.
MAIN FEATURES OF THE PROGRAMS
- Course is designed according to Current Industry’s Requirement
- Curriculum designed in collaboration with the clinical research, healthcare, pharmacovigilance, pharmaceutical, clinical data management industry stakeholders
- Industry experienced part time & Full time faculties
- Active placement support
- Programs offered through full time, weekend; online; distance learning & video conferencing mode
- Cost affective & affordable programs
- Live Project training in Clinical Research
For more details provide:
- Mob No.
Disclaimer : This is to advise students that Pharma Trendz do not offer AICTE/UGC approved programs. Certificate & Diploma Programs in clinical research, pharmacovigilance, data management, medical writing etc. are out of the realm of AICTE/UGC as per the current list of AICTE/UGC. We offer job oriented skill development programs created with a view to provide skills required by the clinical research, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, healthcare, and assist students with the job placements.