51/B Mittal Court,
224 Nariman Point
We are an innovation driven company with the focus to provide solutions in the field of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API’s), food ingredients, cosmeceuticals and nutritional supplements Our products cater to segments like food, sports nutrition, cosmetics & pharma. Being an export centric organization, our reach is spread all around the world, 57% being Europe, the rest being spread around the world. Started with a modest sum 4 lakhs (6,400 USD), we have grown from strength to strength since 2003. Being ingredient suppliers, we understand the process of product development and importantly, new product development. The process that starts with exchange of technical data, sampling and furthers down to long awaited trial results. We wait, grow and celebrate with our customers.
Code of Conduct
- VAV follows strict code of ethics in every part of the company structure and functions. Despite being a growing company, VAV has always chosen moving up the ladder in virtuous manner. Apart from product quality and steady supply, our code of condct has been one the prime reasons for a long lasting business partnership with customers.
- VAV’s Code of Conduct promotes the highest ethical standards in all the business dealings of the company. Our Code of Conduct has served as a guide for our daily business interactions, reflecting our standard for proper behavior and our corporate values since 2003. The Code clearly conveys to each of us that the manner in which we achieve our business results matters just as much as achieving them.
- The VAV’s Code of Conduct applies to all VAV’s people, including Directors and all employees of the Company. Our partners are also subject to adhering to the Coda and in fact is a condition for conducting business with VAV’s.
- Each employee is responsible for demonstrating integrity and leadership which are two major factors that comply with the provisions of the Code of Conduct, Company policies and all applicable laws.
- Our commitment is towards the adherence of the highest ethical standards by including ethics and integrity in our ongoing business relationships and decision-making. Integrity is fundamental to The VAV’s Company. Integrity means doing what is right. By acting with integrity, we reflect positively on the values and reputation of the Company.
- Natural mixture of egg phospholipids and proteins. It is produced by selective extraction of hen egg yolk after removal of neutral oils (triglycerides) and cholesterol. The product retains all the health benefits of egg phospholipids, proteins, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
- Mixture of phospholipids derived from enriched Soya bean lecithin of certified Non-GM origin.
- Phospholipid mixture derived from enriched Soya bean lecithin of Non-GM origin. The product is compliant to USP37:NF32.
- Phosphotidylcholine enriched fraction of Non-GM Soya bean lecithin.
- Fully saturated, pure phospholipid fraction of soya lecithin.
- Polyunsaturated phosphotidylcholine enriched fraction of Soya bean lecithin.
- Should be approved in Chemical & Instrumental section from F.D.A. Maharashtra.
- Should be approved in Microbiological section from F.D.A. Maharashtra.
- Should have Knowledge of cGMP (Current Good Manufacturing Practice), WHO GMP, ICH-Guidelines & cGLP (Current Good Laboratory Practice).
- Educational Qualification: M.Sc Organic / Analytical Chemistry full time.
Quality (QC, QA & Micro) Department in Pharmaceutical Bulk Drugs (API) is required.
7. 5 to 8.0 Lacks per Annum + profit share as per company rules.
- Responsible for Develop, implement, manage, audit and maintain quality management system to describe, how the firm complies cGMP’s and operates to maintain a state of control.
- Responsible for preparation of Protocol & report for validation of HVAC, Process validation, Cleaning validation, Analytical validation, Micro lab validation, clean room validation etc.
- Responsible for preparation of QA related documents such as Vender questionnaires, audit compliance reports, SOPs, APQR, CAPA, OOS, change control & deviation.
- Responsible for Coordinate and perform all vendor qualification and compliance audits.
- Responsible for preparing SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures), specification & method of analysis of Raw materials, intermediates, packing materials & finished products.
- Responsible for FDA legal documentation such as Plan approval, Mfg license, Technical staff approvals & product approvals.
- Responsible for timely sampling, testing & reporting of all Raw Materials, Intermediates, Finished Products, Packaging Materials, in process samples & Microbiological Analysis of Finished products and water system.
- Responsible for conduct stability studies as per ICH Guidelines.
- Responsible for chemist validation, DM water system validation, drying validation of finished products, OVI method by GC & Analytical method validation of finished products for assay & impurity by HPLC.
- Report on performance of the quality system, which help decision making for targeted actions.
- Responsible for all Quality Control, micro & Quality assurance activities.
- Responsible for AMC schedule of Analytical Instruments, regular maintenance of QC & Micro lab. Premises & equipments.
- Responsible for new recruitment & giving training to all down lines of QC, QA & Micro team.
- Day to day work distribution to subordinates in Accordance with the schedule.
- Hands on Experience with Lab instruments like High Performance Liquid Chromatography, Gas Chromatography with Head space, Gas Chromatography, GC-MS (Auto sampler), UV/ VIS Spectrophotometer-single & double beam, Karl-Fischer Titrator, Polarimeter, PH Meter, Melting point apparatus Digital, Incubators, Autoclave, Air Sampler, Colony counter, Centrifuge etc.
- Responsible for calibration of Analytical Instruments & Equipments.
- Determining training need analysis TNA.
Krebs Biochemicals & Industries Limited
click above to visit
this company/ organization