54, rue La Boetie
Sanofi is a global life sciences company committed to improving access to healthcare and supporting the people we serve throughout the continuum of care. From prevention to treatment, we transform scientific innovation into healthcare solutions, in human vaccines, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis, oncology, immunology, infectious diseases, diabetes and cardiovascular solutions and consumer healthcare. More than 100,000 people at Sanofi are dedicated to make a difference on patients’ daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
The Company’s corporate governance agenda is founded on France’s AFEP-MEDEF Code, which lays out inter alia the principles of effective governance and rules regarding executive pay, control and transparency.The combination of Sanofi Articles of Association and Board Charter define the framework within which Sanofi implements its principles of corporate governance.
PREVENTING AND TREATING:
- We, at Sanofi, are dedicated to make a difference on people daily life, wherever they live and enable them to enjoy a healthier life.
- From prevention to treatment, we transform scientific innovation into healthcare solutions in human vaccines, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, oncology, rare diseases, multiple sclerosis as well as consumer healthcare.
UNDERSTANDING THE NEEDS OF PATIENTS BETTER:
- At Sanofi, we are convinced that to be truly innovative and to bring better treatment options to patients, we must understand their needs and how their disease affects their day to day lives. Who is better placed to define gaps in treatments than those living with a particular disease or those who advocate for them? Through their insights, we develop medicines that better fit their needs.
- Our aim is to connect fundamental research (based on biological and animal models) and clinical research (focused on human beings) to facilitate the transfer of recent scientific discoveries to the clinical care of patients. This way, we will accelerate the provision of better, more effective and targeted treatments. The success of this approach requires increased collaboration between our researchers, physicians and clinical research centers.
- “At Sanofi, as one of the leading healthcare groups, we work tirelessly to improve the health and quality of life for people around the world. With 110,000 dedicated and talented employees, we have always striven to advance the cause of health by developing treatments that prevent and treat disease and by enhancing access to healthcare.
- We also ensure the way we contribute to improving health is one which is both sustainable and responsible. We are convinced that each of us has an obligation to leave the world a better place for the next generation.
- The expertise we have developed along the way has had a profound effect, particularly in the developing world. Thanks to systematic vaccination campaigns, we are close to eradicating polio.
Krebs Biochemicals & Industries Limited
click above to visit
this company / organization