Goodcare Pharma Pvt Ltd
1, Gupta Lane, Calcutta (INDIA) – 700 006
Phone : +91-33-4020-8888
Fax : +91-33-4020-8855
Goodcare Pharma Pvt Ltd was established with a vision to introduce new-age herbal medicines that are ayurvedic, herbal, probiotics, antioxidants, nutraceuticals and phytonutrients. In Goodcare pharma a group of talented R&D Scientists are constantly endeavouring to implement all advanced pharma techniques so that the ancient age old wisdom of ayurveda is firmly validated by the latest techniques of modern science. The slogan of Goodcare Pharma therefore is “Authentic Ayurveda”.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing plant at Bagi, Bishnupur in West Bengal, India, is set in the middle of a vast garden, housing several rare species of medicinal herbs. We also have a second unit in Gurgaon, New Delhi.
Goodcare is the brainchild of Mr RK Sharma, who has also developed the world’s first portal on Ayurveda, allAyurveda.com. Today, authentic Ayurveda is just a mouse click away for millions of people around the world.
Research & Development:
For us, Research & Development are the prerequisites of production. Which is why we are so proud of our R&D Centre at Joka, near Kolkata, West Bengal. It is manned by qualified Ayurvedic doctors, engineers and chemists who research the active ingredients in medicinal herbs.
The functions of the Centre include:
- Identification of easily available herbs with high therapeutic value
- Formulation of new products and upgrading existing products
- Pharmacological and toxicological studies
- Clinical trials on new products
- Selection of the perfect herbal ingredients for various medicines
- Identification and gradation of herbs according to their protective and curative properties
- Helping the various production units of the Company to operate more efficiently, conserve energy and optimise resources.
Spirulina, an aquatic vegetable is called the “Ultimate Super Food” all over the world. It contains more nutrients than any other food, be it plant, grain, herb or even meat. Actually, it is the greatest source of protein (much more than meat, eggs, pulses, soya beans etc.), essential vitamins and minerals. Unfortunately, Spirulina is deficient in Vitamin C, a supplement that our body requires daily to prevent diseases.
- Ayurveda is the oldest surviving complete medical system in the world. Derived from its ancient Sanskrit roots – ‘ayus’ (life) and ‘ved’ (knowledge) – and offering a rich, comprehensive outlook to a healthy life, its origins go back nearly 5000 years. To when it was expounded and practiced by the same spiritual rishis, who laid the foundations of the Vedic civilisation in India, by organising the fundamentals of life into proper systems.
- The main source of knowledge in this field therefore remain the Vedas, the divine books of knowledge they propounded, and more specifically the fourth of the series, namely Atharvaveda that dates back to around 1000 BC. Of the few other treatises on Ayurveda that have survived from around the same time, the most famous are Charaka Samhita and the Sushruta Samhita which concentrate on internal medicine and surgery respectively. The Astanga Hridayam is a more concise compilation of earlier texts that was created about a thousand years ago. These between them forming a greater part of the knowledge base on Ayurveda as it is practiced today.
- The art of Ayurveda had spread around in the 6th century BC to Tibet, China, Mongolia, Korea and Sri Lanka, carried over by the Buddhist monks travelling to those lands. Although not much of it survives in original form, its effects can be seen in the various new age concepts that have originated from there.
- No philosophy has had greater influence on Ayurveda than Sankhaya’s philosophy of creation and manifestation. Which professes that behind all creation there is a state of pure existence or awareness, which is beyond time and space, has no beginning or end, and no qualities. Within pure existence, there arises a desire to experience itself, which results in disequilibrium and causes the manifestation of the primordial physical energy. And the two unite to make the “dance of creation” come alive.
Careers in Goodcare Pharma:
- Goodcare Pharma Pvt Ltd was established with a vision to introduce new-age herbal medicines that are ayurvedic, herbal, probiotics, antioxidants, Nutraceuticals and phytonutrients. In Goodcare Pharma a group of talented R&D Scientists are constantly endeavoring to implement all advanced Pharma techniques so that the ancient age old wisdom of ayurveda is firmly validated by the latest techniques of modern science. The slogan of Goodcare Pharma therefore is “Authentic Ayurveda”.
- This state of the art manufacturing plant is also surrounded by a huge medicinal plant garden, which houses many exotic species of rare herbs. Goodcare Pharma markets life-style solution products such as Stress Guard, Neem Guard, Spirulina Plus and many more. The mission of Goodcare Pharma is spreading Authentic ayurveda across the world.
Krebs Biochemicals & Industries Limited
click above to visit
this company/ organization