980 Great West Road
Middlesex, TW8 9GS
Tel: +44 (0)20 8047 5000
Today there are still millions of people without access to basic healthcare, thousands of diseases without adequate treatments and millions more people who suffer from everyday ailments. At GSK we want to change this. As a global healthcare company, we take on some of the world’s biggest healthcare challenges.
By delivering a sustainable business, we provide health benefits to patients and consumers, improved shareholder returns as well as supporting wider society.
Working at GSK: In the words of our employees:
We’re a science-led global healthcare company on a mission to improve the lives of people all over the world. We have career opportunities at all levels of seniority across the business globally. Discover your career with GSK here.
- Our medicines and vaccines in development are classified into three stages: phase I, phase II and phase III. These studies into the safety and efficacy of investigational products provide data to support applications to regulators for approval.
- This page provides an outline of the medicines and vaccines in development.
- Owing to the nature of drug development, many compounds – especially those in early stages of investigation – may be terminated through the development process. For competitive reasons, new projects in pre-clinical development are not disclosed and some project types may not be identified.
- Brand names are trademarks either owned by and/or licensed to GSK or associated companies.
- The content of our development pipeline will change over time as new compounds progress from discovery to development and from development to the market.
- This annual pipeline information was updated in March 2017.
- We are committed to scientific research and discovery
- Science can improve health and well-being in so many ways, from the development of everyday convenience healthcare products through to life-saving medicines and vaccines.
- As GSK and through our heritage companies, we have a 150-year legacy of applying science to discover and develop new medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products that help to transform lives.
- To carry on our success in finding new products, we have more than 10,000 people working across our R&D organisation dedicated to finding new ways to improve the treatment and prevention of diseases and illnesses.
Krebs Biochemicals & Industries Limited
click above to visit
this company/ organization