Astellas Pharma India Pvt Ltd,
301, 3rd Floor, C and B Square, 127 Andheri Kurla Road,
Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai 400 069.
At Astellas, compliance means much more than simply adhering to predetermined rules. It entails a commitment to clarifying the Company’s own stance and understanding toward compliance as the foundation for every facet of its business activities, and the unwavering dedication of each and every employee to following such stance and understanding as a basic guideline. In this context, the Company has formulated the Astellas Group Code of Conduct*, which helps ensure global compliance in the conduct of its business activities by providing a set of commonly shared Group-wide ethics and compliance standards.
The Astellas Group’s business philosophy has three elements — raison d’être, mission and beliefs. This business philosophy expresses the company’s of aiming to contribute to the health of people around the world through the provision of highly effective and trustworthy pharmaceuticals, while continuously increasing the Company’s enterprise value.
The Astellas brand mark is depicted by the “Flying Star,” a beautiful shining star moving toward the future. This brand mark reflects the corporate vision of Astellas – to deliver hope and happiness to all for a healthy life, supported by state-of-the-art science, technology and new insights. The red color represents an enriched and healthy lifestyle that embodies “quality of life,” while the gray text expresses credibility in state-of-the-art science and technology.
- On the forefront of healthcare change to turn innovative science into value for patients
Turn changes into opportunities:
- Create innovative new drugs and medical solutions by leveraging our core capabilities
Go beyond GCL:
- View business opportunities from multiple perspectives, and embrace change
Clinical Trial Information:
- Astellas has established the website to disclose the information obtained from Astellas-sponsored clinical trials.
- This website provides access to information from Astellas sponsored clinical trials and the purpose is not to promote or advertise any products. This site includes information regarding products sold by Astellas in certain countries in the world. However, some of those products are not approved by the regulatory authorities of other countries. For details, please refer to the full Legal Disclaimer.
- If you read and understand this website’ s purpose above and accept the terms of the Legal Disclaimer, please click on “I Agree” button to proceed. Otherwise click on “I Disagree” to discontinue access to the site.
Astellas looks forward to new opportunities to collaborate with potential partners on innovative drug candidates in order to create and deliver value to patients as soon as possible. Through partnership with Astellas, we believe that partners will be able to leverage Astellas’ R&D capabilities and global commercial network to grow your business. Please contact us and introduce new opportunities via the ‘Business Development Inquiry Form’ on this website.
Krebs Biochemicals & Industries Limited
click above to visit
this company / organization